Quantcast

Murder by Death

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Anyone else dig them? I've had one of their albums, "Who Will Survive and What Will be Left of Them?" for a few years and I've been listening to it a lot for the past few months, think I'll have to DL/pick up more....just getting the word out. :banana:

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
I love Murder by Death. Pretty interesting stuff. Blue, you should check out their new album "In Bocca Al Lupo", it's kinda different but really cool. Sorta dark country/Johnny Cash/16 Horsepower type stuff. Dynamite Mine and Brother are from that album.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Sorta dark country/Johnny Cash/16 Horsepower type stuff. Dynamite Mine and Brother are from that album.
I just downloaded it...totally what I thought when I listened to it. Sounded a lot like the stuff Cash made right before he died. I'm kind of disappointed that they don't have both the cello and the organ going at the same time since they tossed the organist, but it's still awesome. Different awesome than "Who will survive...", but yeah. Digging it. Will be purchasing when I get paid tomorrow if my fave record store has it...UNF!

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
I was addicted to the "Im afraid of who's" song for the longest time, haven't really check out much of there other stuff though.