Quantcast

***Murica! GMT***

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
HBD, Murica! Thanks for the gift of riding you have given me, and for my friends here.

I've been doing extended exercises with a hedge trimmer lately, now my forearms are burning. Home ownership is hard.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
HBD, Murica! Thanks for the gift of riding you have given me, and for my friends here.

I've been doing extended exercises with a hedge trimmer lately, now my forearms are burning. Home ownership is hard.
I think that is my next garden project. I will have some strong arms when my bike arrive in a month time.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Last full day in Seattle. No, I haven't seen splat. As usual, I like this place but do not like the MIL's built in 1911 house.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
HFBD to my southern cousins.

I'm back at work after a rather relaxing long weekend,and this despite having had to go back to the Dr to find out wtf is going on with this hematoma. Turns out its leaking into the surrounding muscle tissue, and that's what's causing the pain. It also turns out it could take months to heal. Yay.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey made us attend the 'go murica' parade. Now at the police cars and horses. Haley is giving zero fucks, but wifey is pushing it to pet the horses. Waste of 2 hours.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Try not to blow any fingers off today, people. I was at Costco the other day and saw a bro walking out with one of those fireworks packages that needed a cart to get to the car. Cost him $130. lmao fucking asshole.

I hit the lake early this morning before it was overrun with boaters. Short 1500 yard swim sans wetsuit for the first time ever. Definitely slower and more work, but it's cool to actually be able to swim that distance without a wetsuit on. I'm about to head out for a road ride. I spent the last 30 minutes cleaning the tri bike and making some adjustments to it. Speaking of road bike, I won a $25 gift card to a local pizza place because I log my miles in our town bike advocacy Strava group and they pulled my name this month. But yeah, Strava is useless, right?

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Ms. Ginny Stroud: Okay guys, one more thing, this summer when you're being inundated with all this American bicentennial Fourth Of July brouhaha, don't forget what you're celebrating, and that's the fact that a bunch of slave-owning, aristocratic, white males didn't want to pay their taxes.

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
drinking beers. good. kids cousins left. good. have many things to light on fire that go boom later (i might be that bro babs was referring to earlier). good. still at the beach. boooooooooo.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Kid took a 3 hour nap. I opted not to ride and took a nap as well. I got 2 good hours of napping in. Kind of groggy, but I feel I made the right decision. Waiting for the wife to feed the baby, then off to the pool for a bit before grilling. Guess I should have a beer while I wait.