Quantcast

#@# mushroom growing in the car gmt #@#

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Morning Monkeys

Demo day, not sure how I feel about it. I like what I built, but wouldn't go this route again which makes for an interesting sell. The reality is this task can be done with any number of tools. I chose this tool because based on the limited info I had on the project, it might be good. Not the best tool for this task, but I'm not married to any one toolset. I hope that part is a seller, I would use what I felt was the best for the project. Would it be this one? Maybe not, but it could be.

Yeah, not sure how I feel about it. If the job is mine, this is just an exercise. But I do really want this, so who knows. :panic:
you got this :D

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Driving the Tesla is fun. It's a damn rocket ship. Getting rid of the M in addition to the Subaru in replacement would not be difficult because of said rocket and handling. I do miss performance AWD handling, having not driven it since the FXTI. Haley freaking loves it, even more than the M. While the math adds up, the fun math really adds up.

Side perk I just discovered yesterday at work - I have an internal who will put things manually onto my calendar and create things in TimeTap I can send out to clients to schedule meetings. Instead of having to manually do this crap in between meetings, I am now on RM. Win for me.

Did you try turning it, though? The model Ms I've driven have handled like dump trucks. Wonderful acceleration, 5000lbs of weight. Poor tires :(

Model 3 may be different though, of course...

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Turns out a buddy of mine lived next missy giove in Durango in the 90's. had a good chuckle about that.
other than that, started out harvest. i fucking hate trimming and have prolly 18 oz/ to go. :angry:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Did you try turning it, though? The model Ms I've driven have handled like dump trucks. Wonderful acceleration, 5000lbs of weight. Poor tires :(

Model 3 may be different though, of course...
That makes no sense... Model S? The 3 handles pretty fucking awesome.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Rode bikes in the mountains and DSO was pleased to see us when we picked her up from kennels getting home.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I feel like the interview went as well as it could of. It was a good demo, I was able to answer pretty much all the questions. I tried to convey how excited I was about this opportunity and I hope with what they have heard, that they might take a chance. I have no idea how many other folks (if even any) are doing demos or are even interviewing. I hope to hear an offer tomorrow. That would totally make my day.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Those fucking motherfuckers just changed my favorite beverage (darigold vanilla milk) from 16 oz to 14 oz without even changing the fucking price. Pieces of shit.
On the upside they are reducing your risk of getting the ‘beetus by 1/8