Quantcast

Music On The Mountain

adarmiento

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
Would'nt it be awesome to have music while your cruising up the lift or waiting for your number to come up at the race gate? instead of falling asleep.?

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
Would'nt it be awesome to have music while your cruising up the lift or waiting for your number to come up at the race gate? instead of falling asleep.?

If your falling asleep before your race run, I don't think racing is for you.

D

dirtyjrzy1031

yeah,why dont u listen 2 george michael,i gotta have fiath,and then watch me run u over.

adarmiento

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
It's Great To See The Feed Back When You Put A Stupid Post,especially The Sound Of Music Pict Thats Priceless ,keep Um Coming.easy Dirty Jrzy George Is My Cousin.

D

dirtyjrzy1031

first off, i know the guy that posted about music on the hill,thats why i said that,didnt mean anyharm toward u.I didnt jump down your throat when u posted about killing goats. its all in fun see u on the mountain,i oplogize for any feelings that i hurt.

adarmiento

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
I can't stop laughing after that comment, He's right I thought maybe you have a couple bad keys on your keyboard.Good thing you don't ride the way you spell.(lol)Thats a compliment. C U on the mountain .

D

dirtyjrzy1031

Hate Spelling, Thats Why I Drive A Truck,i Also Hate Putting In All The Periods,commas,and All The Other Stuff Have About 5 Minutes A Day That Said Got 2 Go Babys Cryin

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
Hate Spelling, Thats Why I Drive A Truck,i Also Hate Putting In All The Periods,commas,and All The Other Stuff Have About 5 Minutes A Day That Said Got 2 Go Babys Cryin
If you didn't capitalize every word then you could do "all the other stuff" and not sound like a complete retard.

D

dirtyjrzy1031

i don't give a **** how i spell for u guys on this site. See u boys on the mountain.

adarmiento

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
Yo dirty jersey if you are going to take the time to post on the forum make sure you turn the lights on so you can see the keyboard when typing and use spell check.And there will be no running anyone over unless they deserve it.

adarmiento

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
Has everyone forgot MUSIC ON THE MOUNTAIN. That would definently be a great trail improvement.K pop can hand out stereo headphones with a recorded nariator guiding you down the trails like at disneyworld.

KPOP

Chimp
Mar 19, 2008
soon to be california
Has everyone forgot MUSIC ON THE MOUNTAIN. That would definently be a great trail improvement.K pop can hand out stereo headphones with a recorded nariator guiding you down the trails like at disneyworld.
Ha id prob would lmao if i was still there and if my boss brings me back and if ya guys ask me to! im gonna miss Diablo if I dont come back =/ I wont have anyone to piss off:banghead:

adarmiento

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
I always thought you were a good p.r guy you greeted the riders and visitors with such enthusiasm .There loss k-pop I think we should have a vote to get you back or if not that then free pizza i guess will do.Good Luck!