Quantcast

Musical chair game 2016 or Teh offseason prophecy

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Yeah, so like...
I sent an email, and like, they didn't give me an answer!
Like, can you believe that?

Soooooo, due to this "social media" stuff, I like totally went to the source. Cause like, I'm friends with Gwin and every thing else like that!
How RUDE! Like, come on!
He wouldn't tell me! Ya know, I'm like... His friend!!! HELLO!!!

So I'm like, "Ya know what? I'm gonna find out!"
So like, my BFF (ex boyfriend! OMG! He's still so cute!) he like, went to his like 20 year-or-something class reunion...
So like his ex-best-friend knows this guy who used to be "pop" with the crowd. (Like, he's cute and stuff too... But not as cute as my ex).
And like, he said that he heard this rumor, like, from his friend, and was totally like, "Yeah!"

So there you have it, right from the horses mouth! Gwin is with YT indefinitely!

Thanks Simone

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
DANGER! DANGER! Certainly if you put Brannigan and Metallier on the same mountain they the cosmic forces of shrednergy will reach critical mass and they will mutually self destruct!

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
How long ago did Zapata Espinoza jump the shark?

(Trick question. Answer: His mother gave birth on the back of a single-speed bike which was jumping a shark the moment Zap was born.)

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
the fact that it's been pulled is the closest thing you can get to official confirmation until you get official confirmation
Word..

So it's officially confirmed that I unofficially posted an unofficially, official rumor that might be true.

Did I say too much?

Ps. Kickstand, Dave Tamerantz want his crotchless panties back.

Now I've officially said too much.

Last edited: