Quantcast

Musical chair game 2016 or Teh offseason prophecy

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
For the record- This thread is the only reason I come on here during the winter months.

I click on RM, see if this thread is in bold, read it if it is, leave if it's not (or when I'm done reading it).

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
For the record- This thread is the only reason I come on here during the winter months.

I click on RM, see if this thread is in bold, read it if it is, leave if it's not (or when I'm done reading it).
This is just in: Electric_City follows Ridemonkey! Is he riding for them this year? Maybe with YT as a frame sponsor? And how is 23° involved?

tabletop84

Monkey
Nov 12, 2011
well over at mtb-news by crowning dh bike of the year they sorta confirmed that Yt will "attack at the world cup" whatever that means....

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
In an effort to keep piling up this train wreck of a thread , lets have some fun with the monkeys. If you could choose to be one any one of the current teams/sponsor groups and reap all the millions of dollars in guaranteed salary, free bikes and bitchez™, which one would it be and why -

* Syndicate
* Big ζ
* Trek
* Norco
* Lahar
* Giant
* YT(?)
* Dark Owl
* Lenz Sport
* GT
* Bergamont
* Polygon
* Caynon
* Lapierre
* Commencal
* Nemesis Project
* Team mtg/jack daniels
* Team Trump
* Team Trumbull DHR
* Kona
* Evil
* Scott
* Pivot
* Team Bong Shed

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
I want to apply for the position of Team Bong shed's ever so slightly less creepy Martin Whiteley #23ouncesBongManagement