Quantcast

Musical chair game 2016 or Teh offseason prophecy

Lelandjt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2008
Breckenridge, CO/Lahaina,HI
I think Gwin and Logan were 1:56 and change. 3rd place Charlie Harrison was 1:58. A quarter of that time is pedaling along the two flat sections called "the wall".

I don't shave my legs but they're not very hairy. I'd have been a sexy chick.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Seeing the photogs assistant holding a boom arm with a 580ex flash mounted as the key light....makes me want to harm puppies.

zdubyadubya

Turbo Monkey
Apr 13, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
So the Tuesday is .1 seconds faster than a KHS. Also, some guy named Leland bumped Gwin down the page on Saturday's coverage;)

Sunday race coverage: http://www.pinkbike.com/news/a-word-that-rhymes-with-gwin-fontana-round-four-recap.html

Saturday practice coverage: http://www.pinkbike.com/news/fontana-round-4-saturday-recap-2016.html
How friggin tall are you? And why do you have so much seatpost showing? Speaking of which, where on earth did you get a dropper post with that much travel???

Lelandjt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2008
Breckenridge, CO/Lahaina,HI
I'm 6'2" with proportionally long arms and legs but I prefer the large Nomad to the XL when it comes to cornering. This super long bike trend doesn't jive with my testing. When I used a 6" dropper I'd usually have it lowered in the frame an inch or two during race runs cuz I like to be able to get low without bumping the seat. When I got hooked up with 9point8 they offered me their prototype 8" Fall Line and now I can leave it at full XC climbing height and just use the dropper to get it low enough for racing. It came in handy during a long pedal section on stage 2 where I was happy to have full leg extension. My girlfriend used a 7" Fall Line on our large Bronson v2 to win the Am Women class. The 7" will be available this spring. The 8" is waiting to see if there's demand. You can fill out a poll on 9point8's website if you're interested.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
On a different subject than being a douchebag on the internet, heres some juicy speculation for the 2016 WC season: Sam Hill might not get a major season ending injury in the off season. Given how close he's been to the pace riding through injury, could be a return to the days of him crushing it.

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
On a different subject than being a douchebag on the internet, heres some juicy speculation for the 2016 WC season: Sam Hill might not get a major season ending injury in the off season. Given how close he's been to the pace riding through injury, could be a return to the days of him crushing it.

yessssss i hope :rockout::rockout::rockout:

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
Knock on wood!

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
I've no idea who Candide is... or anything about Audi really but googled the two to see. thanks for mentioning it @Lelandjt