Quantcast

Musical chair game 2016 or Teh offseason prophecy

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
so Graves is stayin with yeti for EWS enduro and
it is Mr. Rude who is leaving yeti for WC DH to....YT?
I'll stir the pot some more graves stays with yeti and rude leaves to ride the EWS for the big S . This is the best thread on RM for the moment.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
While Rude's been wearing yeti gear while he's in Pemberton training, I saw him riding not a yeti on Wednesday....
I guess you are stuck in the stone age and don't have one of those hand hold devices with which you can communicate or take pictures, commonly referred to as smart phones?

FlipFantasia

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Sea to Sky BC
I guess you are stuck in the stone age and don't have one of those hand hold devices with which you can communicate or take pictures, commonly referred to as smart phones?
I was riding my bike down a road one way, and he the other, I don't generally ride around holding my phone in anticipation of seeing some random pro in some random town at a random time....and he wasn't on a trials moto, it was a pedal bike.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
I was riding my bike down a road one way, and he the other, I don't generally ride around holding my phone in anticipation of seeing some random pro in some random town at a random time....and he wasn't on a trials moto, it was a pedal bike.
Maybe you should start, would make this thread much more interesting. Isn't that what lfe is all about, making Ridemonkey happy?

What was un-yeti-ish about the bike?

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Maybe you should start, would make this thread much more interesting. Isn't that what lfe is all about, making Ridemonkey happy?

What was un-yeti-ish about the bike?
Probably colourways or some stupid shit like that

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
now was it labeled something else? or was it just not labeled?

FlipFantasia

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Sea to Sky BC
he might've just traveled without a bike and was borrowing one, I really don't know, but it was bright orange and rhymes with dorko, but seeing as his coach runs a team sponsored by them, I'm really not reading too much into it...travel light, borrow a bike while you do some training and testing....or not

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
he might've just traveled without a bike and was borrowing one, I really don't know, but it was bright orange and rhymes with dorko, but seeing as his coach runs a team sponsored by them, I'm really not reading too much into it...travel light, borrow a bike while you do some training and testing....or not
ah ok. from what i can gather he's up there for training. may have just been doing a parking lot test. based on what he's been posting pretty sure he's traveling with bike(s).

this is also the time of year that team riders are testing the upcoming model year's products, so things may be camo'd or otherwise unlabeled.

shirk007

Monkey
Apr 14, 2009
Isn't Rude an east coast kid? Why draw the rumour from Cali instead of his home state?

Wasn't Keane called "America's #1" or something? American Dream? Maybe he's leaving big S for some YT monies?

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004

who is his coach.....?

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
To sum it up for the newcomers to this thread-

P1. Rumors start
P1. Peaty too old/injured/retiring?
P2. Gee Atherton is Lord douchebag
P3. Yeti- enduro or DH? Someone's walking. Graves or Rude?
P4. Bearclaw leaving Special-ed.
P4. Pivot rider crashes dentist Ford. Monkeys don't like Ford, Pivot or dentist.
P5. Rumors from another website posted.

Confusion and chaos sets in!

P6. GT realized nobody likes Lord Douchebag, dump Athertons.
P6. Sam Hill and Missy Giove are cool as fuck... As all other WC racers are too.
P7. Rachel, Dan and Lord Douchebag to Trek. Gwin prays to not be on the same team.
P8. Missy was riding in Virginia.
P8. Trump, Gwin and Rude "Make American (cycling) great again" ™
P9. Rude spotted riding a bicycle! No phone on hand for blurred photo to add to the confusion.

Continue from here...

Last edited:

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Wut? You ride w/o GoPro? Do you even ride, bro? ;)