Quantcast

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Ok, ever since I was a little kid, Green Day has been one of my favorite bands of all time (along with Aerosmith, Van Halen and Blink 182). Well, it's old news but they have a play on Broadway called "American Idiot" named after one of their albums. Well, occasionally Billie Joe (lead singer for Green Day) plays the role of "Saint Jimmy." I gotta say, I don't know what to say really...I mean I guess it's good but still....STICK TO SINGING, not acting in a musical. Here's a few clips of what I'm talking about. Anyone else have an opinion on this?

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
Better than when actors become musicians...joaquin phoenix is the only case needed in this

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I am against it. We should impeach Obama! It's his fault. Putting perfectly good actors out of work. He is in cahoots with the Record Companies and George Soros. Sarah Palin told me.... She should be the president or something...

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
I am against it. We should impeach Obama! It's his fault. Putting perfectly good actors out of work. He is in cahoots with the Record Companies and George Soros. Sarah Palin told me.... She should be the president or something...
Hey, you're forgetting that being president is a very important job....so he hires the Mythbusters to bust a myth...ummmmmmm, ok?

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
This has nothing to do with talent.

Let's say you sell milk. People like your milk, but you think they should pay you more. So you decide to make cheese. The people who like your milk will line up for the cheese, and you might get a few cheese fans who don't really care about your milk to pay up too.

Well, these guys are milking this **** for all the cheddar they can get their hands on.

Also, does anyone else think Billy Joe looks like Robert Smith from The Cure these days?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Sammy Davis Jr was pretty good in The Cannonball Run.
Who wasn't good in Cannonball Run? (1 AND 2) Those movies rocked. Man, Klinger as the sheik. :rofl::rofl: That was a better time. A time when drinking and driving and racin across the country was the norm.

Oh yeah.... green day sucks ass. :)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I didn't mind roger daltrey in the highlander television series.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
The "actor" of the moment is Common. Dude SUCKS as an actor. I like his rap style for the most part, but wow is he bad. Terrible job in Date Nite & something else recent. Even has his own starring role as a baller with another bad acress Queen Latifah.

Ice Cube - great
Ice Tea - great
Roger Daultrey - great
Phil Collins - awesome
Jennifer Lopez - retardedly great (she can act and so can the rest of her)
Dee Snyder - meh!
Puffin' P-diddy - SUCK (Monster's Ball & Get Him to the Greek)
Mos Def - best (13 Blocks)
Mr. Phoenix - tell me you've watched the trailer http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/magnolia/imstillhere/