Quantcast

###must be Saturday GMT###

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Cloudy rainy day here in western NY. Gonna do some projects around the house this afternoon... if I get motivated... maybe... meh...

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Tried a new variety of coffee beans this morning. This sh!t is good. :monkey:

Football and a little bike tinkering, insofar as I can with one hand in a cast.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Rode with Nick today. Came up front wheel 6" short on a little step down and wadded up pretty bad. It was a nasty enough wreck that i will be getting a Leatt brace for next summer.. My neck is still killing me and not feeling better, despite ibuprofen and ice. Oh, and I need to get a new helmet...

Attachments

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Rode with Nick today. Came up front wheel 6" short on a little step down and wadded up pretty bad. It was a nasty enough wreck that i will be getting a Leatt brace for next summer.. My neck is still killing me and not feeling better, despite ibuprofen and ice. Oh, and I need to get a new helmet...

Yikes. Glad you're okay.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Yikes. Glad you're okay.
Thanks. Definitely sore this morning. I've got probably 50% L-R range, but 100% U-D so it's not too bad. Hauling Haley around last night was not pleasant though.

Now to find out if 661 has a crash replacement policy.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Nasty crash I know the feeling. Still remember when I cracked my TLD SE helmet.

Good 45 miles bike ride yesterday and two parties so I am a little slow this morning. Getting ready for the DH WC finals on Red Bull TV.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

this is why i walk in the woods.....

get well wookie.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Stoney, next time try moar speed and pulling up. Or just not crashing, it's bad for you. Hope you're feeling better.
In my own defense, I was pacing behind somebody for a larger step-down, and they came up short, as I was in the air. I however, was way too close to him.