Quantcast

Mustache Cup 2008 :: Gentlemen, Start Your Mustaches!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO

There will be a podium and prizes for the top 'staches in each of three categories: Men 17+, Junior Men 16 & Under, and Women. Registration, display, judging, and the whole sha-bang-a-bang will be held at the Dual Slalom Awards Ceremony at the Sol Survivor, Aug 1-3.

So basically the low-down is this: the fellas at SolVista are throwing down a right proper mustache growing contest, to be held at the Sol Survivor August 1-3. Not exactly sure how the judging is gonna work out, but I'm pretty sure it'll be a mix of staff judging and crowd participation. Gettum started, boys!

EDIT: Please feel free to steal the cr@p out of that image and circulate it to as many Stashers as you see fit. Booyah!

And yes, that IS a picture of John Hall wearing a Magnum P.I. shirt.

Last edited:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I thought this was gonna be a competition for mustache rides.

Instead I find it's a contest to look like a child molester.

That makes me a sad panda. :(

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Ew, don't put his taint in with the Betties. No respect!

Can I be one of the judges? (Not of Lux's goodies, but of the MWS's*)

*Men With Stash.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Ew, don't put his taint in with the Betties. No respect!

Can I be one of the judges? (Not of Lux's goodies, but of the MWS's*)

*Men With Stash.
Done and done, no taints allowed in any category. And I've been taking to referring to potential contest participants as "Stashers" - it has a nice ring to it. Although I do like the solid use of abbreviations, Oh Chromed One.

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Stashers sounds better than MWS.

Can't wait to see how funny you all look. Are non-locals allowed to enter? I'll try to talk Doc into Stashin' it. (or just hide his razor)

Will Litter be OTBing the comp?