Quantcast

Mute Tourettes Syndrome

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Hey Everyone,

Sorry about this, but would you please give this your kindest attention.

Mute Tourette's Syndrome has long been in the shadow of its more famous sister-disease, 'Tourette's Syndrome', and although much rarer, is even more tragic in its consequences. While a child suffering from Tourette's has difficulty in containing its anger and frustration, a child with Mute Tourette's suffers a worse fate, and is unable to express their true feelings.

There is, however, an answer. A great deal has been achieved by the Mute Tourette's Foundation (www.mutetourettes.org) using new art therapy techniques. However, their work can only continue with your help. Just £2.50 will keep a child supplied with crayons for a whole day. £10.00 will provide them with enough paper for a week. I would be extremely grateful to anyone who feels able to help such a deserving cause. Many Thanks in advance. (Attached is a picture to demonstrate how the donations received so far have been put to good use).

Attachments

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
£ = pounds - it's an English thing, you wouldn't understand.

Edit - bugger, too slow.

I don't suppose the mods will leave it up for VB to see? Or maybe just move it to the p&wned forum for his delectation?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Nevermind.... *shakes head as humor flies past brungeman & fluff's heads*

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
binary visions said:
:rofl:

I give this thread five more posts before it's moved, deleted or locked :D
I was gonna give it a chance since it's basically funny as hell.

Just hope it doesn't inspire a bunch of wannabe copycats.