Quantcast

My '06 prototype is being built

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Congrats to you and Heather, Matt! :) It seems that everyone is becoming parents :eek:

EDIT: See you guys are at Swedish! Great hospital :)

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
Five said:
Can you run 26" wheels on that potato or do you have to go w/ the newest craze and run 29'ers?
Don't be silly. I wouldn't be caught dead with a "Big Wheel"

and if my potato comes in RootBeer, Heather and I will be having a long talk.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
bibs said:
i dont get it? Wheres the bike? JUST KIDDING!! Congrats Matt!! thats awsome! one more kid thats going to be faster than me!! DAMNNIITT!! Eakins kid is already faster!!!
Hmmm - looks like you need to go make your own kid :D

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
bibs said:
i dont get it? Wheres the bike? JUST KIDDING!! Congrats Matt!! thats awsome! one more kid thats going to be faster than me!! DAMNNIITT!! Eakins kid is already faster!!!
AND HE CRASHES ALOT LESS THAN YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nuts:

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
I was just showing Heather all the cool things you folks said and saw this edit. Who else is having a baby and do you work at Swedish Amy?

Snacks said:
Congrats to you and Heather, Matt! :) It seems that everyone is becoming parents :eek:

EDIT: See you guys are at Swedish! Great hospital :)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
66 said:
I was just showing Heather all the cool things you folks said and saw this edit. Who else is having a baby and do you work at Swedish Amy?
Just a ton of people I know are expecting, it's like an epidemic :) No, I don't work for Swedish, but I went there when I broke my arm in August and they rocked. Very nice and the best doctors.