Quantcast

My 2 FreeRdie Bikes Are Nearing Completion

LunchBox

Chimp
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Check these out:
The FS, now is done, with the recent addition of an MRP/Profile setup.
The HT, has a set of RaceFace NS-DH comin too, and a shorter stem.

Attachments

LunchBox

Chimp
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
The "big" fork is a Stratos MX6, in GHETTO-GOLD!!!
Dude, yer profile says yer from MA...ya moving here...or already here...or just surfin?
I've mainly been ridin the full-squish...but I tooled around on the HT a little.

Attachments

Jun 30, 2002
Denton, TX
Lunchbox, that makes 2 of us in the DFW area with modded silver Hardrock's. :-)

Already got XTR pods, LX der's, 2.5/2.4 Weirwolf/Mutanoraptor rubber, Hayes discs, titec bar and stem, platforms. Hopefully by next year the frame will be the only original part left untouched.

LunchBox

Chimp
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Originally posted by LittleGrizzly
Lunchbox, that makes 2 of us in the DFW area with modded silver Hardrock's. :-)

Already got XTR pods, LX der's, 2.5/2.4 Weirwolf/Mutanoraptor rubber, Hayes discs, titec bar and stem, platforms. Hopefully by next year the frame will be the only original part left untouched.
Cool, man...I put the X Vert DC on, Velocity Psycho DH frt, with 8" rotor, Julie-Hydro's, XTR rear, XT cassette, HellBent bar, LX shifters, Bonty saddle, a 24" rear wheel being built up for me this week...and my warranty RaceFace NorthShore DH set should be in soon...I hope...I move to Michigan in a week!
Sweet frame though, huh!

Quah

Chimp
Aug 14, 2002
Denton, TX
Damn lunchbox too bad you're moving. I was hoping you could teach me a lesson riding urban sometime. My urban skills are very weak. Oh well. There should be some nice trails up there. Too bad it's so cold. :)