Quantcast

My 21st Birthday bash, who's in?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I talked to some of you at the 'Shed race, but now it is rapidly approaching...... Whos in for a throw down on Halloween? I miss all you DC people, You should come party! Only crappy part is, its on a Sunday

The plan is, do somthing Saturday, probably ride, Go go karting on Sunday, the for real go carts, that go 25+mph on the 1/4 mile indoor track, and then go out to the bars around Reeshmond. Then we retire to my apartment, where my roommate is having a huuge Halloween party. I have plenty of room for people to crash and i'm not planning on going to my 11:00 class on Monday :dead:

So whos in? Dan, Mark, Ben, Cory, Tara, Kirsten, etc? Ben..... if you come, you can ride an RMX......:D

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
I think I can still go - not gonna know for sure for a little while though; could have to work. :eek:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Endo said:
can I come too?

whos rmx?

Yeah man, you can come. Its much easier for you, because you live here :)

Jason has an RMX, there is one sitting in Rowletts waiting for Scott to pay off, and I'm pretty sure that Rob has one on the way :)

Its Ben's Dream, and a way to entice him to come here........:sneaky:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
OK Biotches, here is the deal:

I get out of class @ 4:00 on Friday, you are free to come anytime after that. Friday night is a hang out night, Saturday, ride. We can do trails or street, whichever. I probably wont be able to do too much because of my wrist, but, whatever. Sat night is a hang out night too, we'll find some kind of trouble to get into.

Sunday, Go Karts! Linky Birdwang and I went today, and it is awesome. The Karts go up to ~35 MPH, and the course is pretty cool. Its kinda expensive, but its lots of fun. $25 for a membership with one free race when you join, and a free one in the month of your birthday, and $17 per race after that. If you are not a member, its like $20 a race. Its an 8 minute race, and fvcking addictive! (Think about it, its waaay cheaper than a DH race weekend)

After that, its off to the bars. Get really drunk, and find our way back to my apartment. My rommate will be having a big party with DJs and lots of people. (I dont like big parties, but, hey, whatever)

If you bring a bike, you can keep it inside my apartment, and if you are staying overnight and want to shower, bring a towel, because I dont have many :)

I know more of you want to come down here. Ben? Mark? I want to see you two and Dan duke it out at the go kart place :)

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
BigMike said:
OK Biotches, here is the deal:

I get out of class @ 4:00 on Friday, you are free to come anytime after that. Friday night is a hang out night, Saturday, ride. We can do trails or street, whichever. I probably wont be able to do too much because of my wrist, but, whatever. Sat night is a hang out night too, we'll find some kind of trouble to get into.

Sunday, Go Karts! Linky Birdwang and I went today, and it is awesome. The Karts go up to ~35 MPH, and the course is pretty cool. Its kinda expensive, but its lots of fun. $25 for a membership with one free race when you join, and a free one in the month of your birthday, and $17 per race after that. If you are not a member, its like $20 a race. Its an 8 minute race, and fvcking addictive! (Think about it, its waaay cheaper than a DH race weekend)

After that, its off to the bars. Get really drunk, and find our way back to my apartment. My rommate will be having a big party with DJs and lots of people. (I dont like big parties, but, hey, whatever)

If you bring a bike, you can keep it inside my apartment, and if you are staying overnight and want to shower, bring a towel, because I dont have many :)

I know more of you want to come down here. Ben? Mark? I want to see you two and Dan duke it out at the go kart place :)
hmmmm, sounds very tempting!!! just got back from my honeymoon and have a sh!tload of stuff to get done but I'm definalty going to try to make it down for at least a little while. may come down early Sat morning to ride and then hang out Sat night for drinks.

who else is going down from NVA... carpool?? Dan, quit bull****tin... we all know you don't work ;)

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Animal Mother said:
hmmmm, sounds very tempting!!! just got back from my honeymoon and have a sh!tload of stuff to get done but I'm definalty going to try to make it down for at least a little while. may come down early Sat morning to ride and then hang out Sat night for drinks.

who else is going down from NVA... carpool?? Dan, quit bull****tin... we all know you don't work ;)
Well congrats man! Didn't know you were gettin hitched this soon!

If you do come, you gotta stick around Sunday to go to the go-kart place :)