Quantcast

My apology to Echo...

J

JRB

It seems that he thinks I don't like him and pick on him. Truth is, I am screwing with him. There isn't anyone I dislike here. Sure I think some people are boobs, but I like everyone. I hope that this will help Echo realize that I am just being funny. Stoney, that may be a different story. :D

Sorry, John.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
loco said:
It seems that he thinks I don't like him and pick on him. Truth is, I am screwing with him. There isn't anyone I dislike here. Sure I think some people are boobs, but I like everyone. I hope that this will help Echo realize that I am just FAILING MISERABLY AT TRYING TO be funny. Stoney, that may be a different story. :D

Sorry, John.

Fixed

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
are there really people who take the internet and the ****e giving to heart?? well, besides loco and stoney...:p there must be a lot of people that hate me then...hehehe :evil:

J

JRB

goodtobeIrie said:
are there really people who take the internet and the ****e giving to heart?? well, besides loco and stoney...:p there must be a lot of people that hate me then...hehehe :evil:
Yes - and you are not on my list. :D

J

JRB

Westy said:
Just busting your balls Loco, it is my job.

How are the 'roids treating you?
I rubbed em out after a good unloading last night.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
narlus said:
i'm sure there's enough self-loathing not to notice others' hate for you, fatty.
you mistyped that...it's called self love...you should try and find some...

and nope, I don't usually notice when someone hates me...I'm usually too busy making fun of them...:oink: :oink:

J

JRB

What mtbr threads? I have only started a thread about sizing on a Giant Reign over there.

J

JRB

N8 said:
Did loco come back... I recall him leaving RM not too long ago...

Maybe after his MTBR threads they banned him...???

:confused:
Cool - I have a stalker, or a huge fan. :think:

J

JRB

johnbryanpeters said:
Miss Kitty, perhaps?
I don't think he is smart enough to know that much about me. Whatever the case, it's freaky creapy. :help: