Quantcast

My ass has taken quite a pounding...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Man, I rode 18 miles today. I know that might not sound like much to some of you, but that was a long damn way for me. Especially at the beginning of the season.
At around mile 10, I drank the Red Bull and ate the Clif Bar I brought along with me. For the next four miles after that, I was good. But the last four, I was hurting pretty good. I started getting all wobbly and couldnt really steer.
But anyway, I got back fine. The ride was really, really good, but rough, hence the ass title. The place I rode is called Hamilton Creek. Damn.
I only took one pic the whole day because I didnt want to stop and get cramps, and Im not even going to post it.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
BuddhaRoadkill said:
Oh man ... I thought Kizzy got herself a strap-on. :oink:

18miles ... hah! ;)
I realize that 18 miles isnt a long way in a lot of places, but this was all twisty rooty rocky singletrack. No coasting. No wide open meadows. Kicked my a$$!

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I have a mental image of you posting sitting uncomfortably on the couch with Kizzi sticking ice cubes up your ring.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Changleen said:
I have a mental image of you posting sitting uncomfortably on the couch with Kizzi sticking ice cubes up your ring.
Id rather not hear about your fantasies.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Changleen said:

she certainly wont be sticking anything else up there being as how it just got pounded. burly is tender right now.