Quantcast

My attempt at a Sea Otter vid

derekbob

Monkey
Sep 4, 2003
Chico
Very cool vid, nice music choice with the who, and the lyrics to the last song cracked me up, you tryin to stick it to the stoners on this 4/20???:D

bbmj

Monkey
Feb 14, 2002
Eastbay
no, like in the intro and stuff, i was trying to make it switch shots with the beat of the music, and i did that in the beginning of the dh, and than i got sick of spending so much time putting it together, so i went a bit faster. In the dj footage, i was doing a crappy job filming, so some of the footage wasnt even really edited, like i would just start shooting as soon as they hit the lip, and would sometimes stop before they landed. Anyways, if that is the kind of choppiness you are talking about than yeah, there sure was lots of that.

eshaun

Chimp
Nov 18, 2003
SF, CA
Nice vid!....time to buy a new dvcam for myself now that I dont have access to my zr65 and GL2 on campus anymore. Photography is great but filmaking is more fun.

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
Originally posted by bbmj
no, like in the intro and stuff, i was trying to make it switch shots with the beat of the music, and i did that in the beginning of the dh, and than i got sick of spending so much time putting it together, so i went a bit faster. In the dj footage, i was doing a crappy job filming, so some of the footage wasnt even really edited, like i would just start shooting as soon as they hit the lip, and would sometimes stop before they landed. Anyways, if that is the kind of choppiness you are talking about than yeah, there sure was lots of that.
Yeah that's it. I figured it was strange how it only happened when riders got near and the choppy parts looked like an effect. Not trying to rip on you or anything. It's nice just to have some footage.

RHmoto

Chimp
Aug 18, 2003
South Bay, Cali
Rhmoto, who are you, or more specifically what were you riding/where in the vid are you?
I am the weirdo with with the white no visor troy lee and the black and white striped soccer socks. I am going through the little jump to berm at the upper portion of the downhill course. Red M1 and Black t-shirt and black shorts.
Once again thanks for the video i think its tight.

bbmj

Monkey
Feb 14, 2002
Eastbay
I was just there on sat, so i didnt see an mtx going on, or mabye i was somewhere else when it was happening, so yeah, no mtx footage
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys!