Quantcast

My Bad night

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
We were at a friends house, and this kid was ****ing around with my really good friend who was passed out, and it pissed me off, and he punched me, and we fought, and I got a good shot at his jaw that put him down. I got a call about 15 minutes ago that there are so many kids that want to like... kill me. So yeah, I leave Sunday for school, I'm all good.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
I wouldn't worry too much about it; it sounds like the beer talking. BTW, congratulations on knocking some fool out--nice shot! :thumb:

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
The kid i hit, Trey, is a little kid, and his brother is still a little bitch, but I think a few of my good friends are really mad about it, but its ****ed up, I don't know, I still have calls to make.

priceseliger14 said:
We were at a friends house, and this kid was ****ing around with my really good friend who was passed out, and it pissed me off, and he punched me, and we fought, and I got a good shot at his jaw that put him down. I got a call about 15 minutes ago that there are so many kids that want to like... kill me. So yeah, I leave Sunday for school, I'm all good.
Stupid stuff. Hope you survive to grow up.