Quantcast

My Beacon thread...

So what a fun weekend, it was nice to be back and see everyone after two years of not racing. Sorry to all that got hurt, bummer!
I heard some stuff on the way home about timing, it totally sucks...but thats racing in the PNW (well every race anywhere) Here are a few of my shots......the ride home was fun teh weather was good until Cle Elem. It was fun, raced a VW R32 on the way home made it much faster! ok, here ya go..
Right before the Gorge...

Kim water fall practice

Cetified Drunk...

more to come, give me your race number, Ill see what I have

jaffro

Chimp
Jan 6, 2005
Seattle
Sweet pics man, got any of 349? I'm the kid with the blue and yellow plad goggles, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one with those.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
yo bibs, i know you got me on the waterfall in practice. 228 and that shot of mosley is ill

jeff had a nasty spill at the bottom

and yea the 16 year old jimmy bass, second run got a 146. pinnin it.

dh gangster

Monkey
Jul 31, 2006
P en Doubleyou
any of 237?
same tight ass blue gear as tyler (238) and harry.
yeah jimmy bass got me by one second. arrg.
guess he just pinned her a lil harder.
147 is kinda ridiculous though for jr. x. does anyone know if you can even move up to semi-pro before your 18? Or he should at least race open, he woulda been in top 3 times of the day and got paid. lol.
either way great race, i wish there were milliseconds though as the timing companys name states :lighten:

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Any pics of Practice day #59. Harrison, I think I was talking to you guys parctice day asking for Tyler. I should have a few pics of you guys too....D/L later tonight. I never got to race, I was told the wrong start time.

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
wait what?! Matthew you never raced? and I still didn't recognize you even if I did see you! (By the way you can just call me harry) Next time you see me, or I see someone with an m1 I'll see if thats you.

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
but I like Harrison... Sounds so Profesional...LOL. I was wearing Red Fox 360 Shorts with a Blue shortsleeve top on a Black M1. Then I went up later with my g/f and took pics. Trying to D/L now.