Quantcast

my beater downhill bike

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Junk.... Post up a ride report if youre taking her out.

My D7 is almost done... I got something special in the works for my wheels.

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
Yeah, that thing sucks. You should just send it off to me and I'll melt it down for scrap metal.

Could you do a review/comparison to the old one?

metalMTB

Monkey
Sep 14, 2005
Richmond, VA
i've taken it out once but it was snowy and i didn't have the suspension set up. The main difference is that it is a lot slacker than the old one

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
my new bike came with ea50 low rise bars that are super wide, but have almost no sweep. looks like yours are pretty similar. i haven't put in enough time to decide if this setup is what i want do dh but it certainly feels weird for now. do you like yours?

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
How is everyone getting there demo's so early? I supposively can't get mine until the 1st week of June. Anyone else hearing this also?

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
You should be banned for posting that. Don't trash the downhill forum. That downtube curve by the BB is cool though. Maybe I should do that with all my old tubes.

godzilla

Chimp
Dec 19, 2005
How is everyone getting there demo's so early? I supposively can't get mine until the 1st week of June. Anyone else hearing this also?
No - I've had mine for nearly a month now and have seen several others go through the shop I ride for. Having no idea how these things work, I can't give you a good explanation as to why this is though.

L

luelling

Awesome!! I had a friend that just bought a demo in that color...its really trick looking

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
can you just take a pic of the big inner tube ball. that thing is awesome!