Quantcast

My Bikes Just Got Stolen At Whistler

thesacrifice

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
that's a bummer man. I used to play tournament paintball. I quit for many reasons but one of the main ones was that you couldn't go to a tournament and put your gun down without it walking away, so much disrespect within a sport that's already viewed negatively by some people turned me off.

Let's be optimistic...hopefully you get your stuff back soon

Neal

Chimp
Jun 7, 2004
Seattle
Being Canadian, I'd say it's pretty common to get broken in to up there- whether it is your car, your house etc. Vancouver - any surrounding area - on the Island - the Valley. The crime stats say that Surrey/Burnaby have the highest property crime rate in the english speaking world...

Apologies...Pink Bike and the Buy'n Sell might be good places to troll from your stuff.

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
Hahaha..lived here 5 years and this is the first person I know who has had something stolen...don't think it is that common (scurvey I agree with though)

Definately troll pinkbike and even nsmb.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
My biggest fear is coming across somebody trying to jack someone else's bike. As much as I'm a non-violent person by nature, I'd literally beat the SOB's to a bloody pulp and then squish their remains into the ground.
That would equate to me being somebody's bitch in prison. In a perfect world, they would throw a ticker-tape parade in my honor.
:mad: