Quantcast

!@#My Birthday GMT#@!

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Well, thank you all for letting me do my job here and start the GMT.

Yesterday BigT and I did a 30 mile road ride in Branford, CT. I think today I'm going to go to Barnes and Nobel and make a purchase. My sister-in-law and her fiance are due to arrive some time today.

Be safe out there.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
merry birthday quo!!!
sitting in a shed renting/fixing bikes and drinking a coffee, life is good on planet insanity. hopefully i will get to do some xc on my new bike tonight before its too dark.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Most happy birthday Quo! :cheers:

Took a nice road ride yesterday on the new bike. Today brings a big trail ride including a lap of the new blackdiamond.omgwtf.extreeeme trail out in Buffalo Creek. Stoked, I am.

Coffee in hand. Have a great day yo.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Happy Birthday!

Not much to report here. Coffee is brewing.
Riding to my 2nd job at my friend's bakery later. Weather alert says that we might get 25-30mph winds later, coming from the West. And I'll be riding into it on the way home. Awesome...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I was all set to go for a early morning Mt bike ride when we got toned out for a Mortorcyle crash on the highway. We finished that call then got rerouted to a roadie that went OTB and did in his shoulder and collar bone. 4 hours later we are back in station but now I have all the other crap that I need to take care of to do....looks like I get to run on the elliptical trainer today. Being on call can be a PITA some times.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
one of those days, 16 yr old kid slammed Daddys M3 into the cliff below my house about an hour ago, guess who called that one in? lol. That was fun....CHP was not amused when they showed up.

what else am I going to get called to today....