Quantcast

my bros prophet - cut edition

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Just thought i would post a few pics of this on the forum...

George Ryan put his ride up for sale a few weeks back and my brother jumped on it. It was exactly what he needed for the coming season.

So fresh...we did some stuff to make it his own...very nice and aprox 33 lbs

its a custom day

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
seven springs here you come... go to a c-dale dealer near you and ask for cable stops so you don't have to run zip ties.

ps. SICK BIKE!

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
i remember when george was tryin to sell this and i thought about buyin it. atleast someone is riding it now, what exactly are you painting on it? the forks?

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
thanks, it's actually my younger brothers bike and yes he was painting the fork...we like things stealth around here.

7 springs for sure, but you will see this bike all over the place this summer....we have grand plans including whistler

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
yeah the color of this bike is one of my favorite on a bike...it totally 'pops' in person i tried to show that in the pics...

its a hard color to photograph, you need low light and no sunlight

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
sweet, i almost got blue i9 instead of my red.

and looks like white i9 hubs?

would be tits if i9 made a full white wheelset (hubs and spokes)
im sure many would sell, even though i wouldnt buy a pair :)

ben10

Chimp
Feb 24, 2008
i have a prophet with 2.4 inch maxxis holy rollers and at full bottom out they barely touch, but i have some scuffmarks :(

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I know George posted a bunch when it was for sale i'll see if i can find them...My brother nor I are into the whole 'cool guy' white thing going on...stealthy and clean is our mantra ;)