Quantcast

My brothers new TOP.

duck

Monkey
Apr 8, 2007
Cranbrook BC
Hey everyone, my brother just grabbed himself a new ride tonight so I thought I would post it up.

Stock transition build, but we swapped out the TBC seat for the Deity one and the Hayes 9 for a Juicy 5.
The new Deity bar and stem will be going on as soon as it comes into the shop.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
cool bike! drop the fork on that bad boy... too much white for me but nice ride/build!

unskilled

Monkey
Jul 12, 2007
sick top. a little more red would be cool. transition stem or chainwheel. even tbc lock on end caps

duck

Monkey
Apr 8, 2007
Cranbrook BC
26s, 32hole.

Thanks for the comments on it. I like the black/white color scheme with the red hubs.

What would you guys think of white for the bar and stem, or black. Kinda of a fashion question but.

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
awesome bike, although it looks a bit like a ku klux klan meeting...
Would've looked hot-rod with some of those red TBC revo's and some whitewalls too, haha!

What are your opinions on the ride vs. your P-chro? Just curious to hear.

Those new deity seats are a huge step up from their old sketchers looking shoe seats....

duck

Monkey
Apr 8, 2007
Cranbrook BC
Satori, It feels ages lighter at 30.33 lbs, only 2 pounds lighter then the cro. but it's a lot different. The geometry is around the same so it felt good and close in that aspect. The front end is a big higher so it took a bit to get used to, but that'll change when the lower stack Deity stem is added and the steerior tube is cut a bit.

It rides really good and it's very easy to get used to, my brother actually landed a 360-fakie on the mini first try, a trick that took me 50 or so tries to get.

duck

Monkey
Apr 8, 2007
Cranbrook BC
Thanks for the comments, here's a riding pic of him from tonight:

Fuf/tail x-up.

heck yeah those bars are 28" wide, haha.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
wish I had a indoor mini, I probably couldn't get my foot through those pants.. next thing we know all the kids will be wearing spandex like the late 80's

DirtBag

Monkey
Feb 1, 2006
My calves wouldn't fit in those pants.

I just can't see how girl pants can be comfortable.

OK back on topic. Nice ride.