Quantcast

My buddies house

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Damn!

When I was a game tech I designed a setup that supported about 90% of the traditional games with the hopes I would build it some day. I would still like to because I miss some of the old school games like Twin Eagle and Ajax.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
does he service/restore them?

what's the electric bill like?

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
wow, do the neighbors complain if people are playing all of them at once? Coming back from a ride one time in Ohio, my friend started this racing game in one of the highway rest stops and it must of had the volume maxed out because it was echoing through the whole building which included a full size food court. It was loud as hell. it would be cool to play them all at once at max volume is all im saying.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I like fusball too.

But I was the champ of Final Lap at the arcade when I was in grade 8. I'm sure Toshi would have kicked my ass though.

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
does he service/restore them?

what's the electric bill like?
Yeah, he started collecting them, then found he could make a buck on servicing/restoring.

He doesn't keep them on all the time, still I'm sure it's sizeable:)

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
I spy a neon sign that says "Internet". I doubt a woman has set foot in that place in many moons.

I don't see a Zaxxon or Galaga stand-up.
You may be surprised to know what some females levels of patience are with a guy who has some dough......:D

Galaga yes, Zaxxon he has, but not as it's own stand up. It's on a stand up that has like 500 games loaded in it.

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Is that Ben Heck's house?

And I'm with IH8RICE, pinball machines are AWESOME!
Yeah, if I had any beef with his place(which I don't) it would be more pinball games. I really like addams family. However, he does have 4 pinball machines and that is satisfactory

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Cool pictures. I am sure there is some chick with a video game fetish that would love to move into his lair he then just have to pray its no Lady Gaga.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Mame / Mame 32 is a PC video game emulator that has almost all of the old arcade games. Hundreds of them. Find a copy, it's a blast. And it does not require an install. You can run it from CD, USB drive, etc.