Quantcast

my buddies stinky dee lux with 888

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Something about that bike doesn't quite look right...

...maybe it's that sofa sitting on top of the seatpost. I dunno though, that's just me.

jack123

Chimp
Oct 27, 2003
santa barbara
hey dude is there any way you could get a pic showing the headangle. im considering a 888r for my stinky and wanna know if its gonna be a chopper

thanks

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
those who bitch about the azonic....... must not know how to use it :D

since i spend pretty much no time on the seat dhing, i like the fact that it has long low sides, and its wide, so you can use your legs and the seat to manipulate the back of the bike, more so that with anything else . but i do admit, they sure are fugly!

anyone alse LOVE the Lounge / Love seat?

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
Originally posted by SebringMGB
i'm on my second love seat in 3 years, comfy to sit on a bloody nightmare to pedal with, i like it but its time to throw it in the spares pile and get me a normal seat, been looking at the sdg belair.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Originally posted by steve45
i'm on my second love seat in 3 years, comfy to sit on a bloody nightmare to pedal with, i like it but its time to throw it in the spares pile and get me a normal seat, been looking at the sdg belair.
yup. it's fine when you're coasting, but unless you have some freakishly wide hips or crazy bowlegged action going on you won't be able to pedal all that welll :eek:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Originally posted by SebringMGB
I thought it was a great seat for like an hour. Then I noticed the rails had bent to the point you couldn't keep the post clamped on it. I thought it was funny to have such HUGE rails that barely survived the parking lot test. Plus it tore at about 2 weeks as well. Mine was on my Stinky as well.

My WTB Power V is on it's third bike.

Nice Stinky BTW. The 888 looks like it might be too much, but I would have to ride it.