Quantcast

My car before and after pictures

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
I have an Outback wagon and considered getting my windows tinted. I really like the looks of yours with the windows darker. Does anyone out there have an Outback Wagon with there windows tinted. I dont think I would go that dark though. Probably the legal limit.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
rpk1988 said:
I have an Outback wagon and considered getting my windows tinted. I really like the looks of yours with the windows darker. Does anyone out there have an Outback Wagon with there windows tinted. I dont think I would go that dark though. Probably the legal limit.
Rosie O'donnell has her Outback's windows tinted so the tabloids can't snap pics of her new haircuts.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Is tinting your windshield much a very smart thing to do?

I have trashy bike stickers all over the back of my piece of crap. Am I a "sticker guy"?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
rpk1988 said:
I have the windows tinted in my Forester... but I am about to take the damn stuff off! it looks cool, but at night trying to back out of unlit areas is hell! (and I have good eyes! ) plus it seams that the car actually is hotter with the windows tinted instead of cooler! (my wife has a Forester also and hers seams to have a cooler temp inside most times)

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
blue said:
Is tinting your windshield much a very smart thing to do?

I have trashy bike stickers all over the back of my piece of crap. Am I a "sticker guy"?

my car has black vinyl and during the summer those seats get damn hot...and i have noticed that during the day it is much much much cooler in my car and the seats don't burn the skin off you when you sit down on them

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
brungeman said:
I have the windows tinted in my Forester... ! (my wife has a Forester also and hers seams to have a cooler temp inside most times)

Are the exterior colors different? ie, darker cars get much hotter, especially if she has tan interior.

My crew cab truck was tinted and it stayed extremely comfortable even in the middle of the summer.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Toshi said:
i have noticed a strong correlation between soccer moms in denalis and minivans who loiter in the left lane and the "support our troops" ribbon stickers...
But you're in Seattle. It's required by law to loiter in the left lane..isn't it? Sure seems that way.

(People in Seattle CANNOT drive)

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
buildyourown said:
Are the exterior colors different? ie, darker cars get much hotter, especially if she has tan interior.

My crew cab truck was tinted and it stayed extremely comfortable even in the middle of the summer.
the colors are slightly different DARK green, and BLk, mine actually has a lighter interior than hers. the seats don't feel any hotter... it is just the ambiant temp. of the car.