Quantcast

My career on conservativesforum.com

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
2 - Obama has much more secret service protection than any president in US history.
It wouldn't surprise me in the least. I was at continuing education last night and missed everything except for post-election analysis, but was it true that there was bulletproof glass surrounding Obama and Biden at the outdoor gathering?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
The Secret Service, since Kennedy and Regan, aren't as dumb as they used to be.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Obama was going to and from events in a tank from now on.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
In the middle of idaho, they do speak for the entire nation in the middle of idaho.

Haven't you noticed?

n8 is gone. :)

All the posts, all the threads............gone
Did he get banned or is he pulling a H8R? My guess is we will see MetroSex29er show up here soon.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
The Secret Service, since Kennedy and Regan, aren't as dumb as they used to be.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Obama was going to and from events in a tank from now on.
I hope the **** so. What happens to hope if Obama if the worst happens?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I hope the **** so. What happens to hope if Obama if the worst happens?
Riots in the streets would be my first guess. I think that if he were to get killed what would go down on a national level would make the Rodney King riots look like a scuffle at a preschool in comparison.

Crazy ass Biden is in charge. No pants party in the Oval office!
I really, really need to get in with these people. We could bang interns until the wheels came off, and then just hit the special prosecutor with "**** you, we're in charge now, whitey!"

I'd like to be a part of an impeachment proceeding. That would be some fun ****. Like Clarence Thomas and Bill Clinton in a fat guy with a mohawk and a love of the word fvck...

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Riots in the streets would be my first guess. I think that if he were to get killed what would go down on a national level would make the Rodney King riots look like a scuffle at a preschool in comparison.

I really, really need to get in with these people. We could bang interns until the wheels came off, and then just hit the special prosecutor with "**** you, we're in charge now, whitey!"

I'd like to be a part of an impeachment proceeding. That would be some fun ****. Like Clarence Thomas and Bill Clinton in a fat guy with a mohawk and a love of the word fvck...
"Fear & Loathing style up in the b*tch!!!"

Testifying while trippin' acid balls.....It'd be all Zach DeLaRocha n' stuff.

"UhhhHHHHhhhh...Now testify!!"

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Man. Two days of reading the crap on that forum is kind of depressing. There's not a triple digit IQ in the lot of 'em.

You didn't say anything about guns or come up with a funny obama name. Shame on you.
I'm earning their trust.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
GawdsSoldier=Westy. Will have to wait until I can get home to finalize my registration.

Last edited:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
crap, they don't validate against anon em addy. anybody have a domain i can use, or can you register on my behalf? promise i'll make it fun.

list of unames i'd like to see:
- theOne
- WmFingBuckley
- globalWarring
- westboroPatriot
- blueEyedBlueState
- justWar

(talk radio shoutouts)
- HanFan
- rushBot
- BeckGrrl
- blackAvenger

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
crap, they don't validate against anon em addy. anybody have a domain i can use, or can you register on my behalf? promise i'll make it fun.

list of unames i'd like to see:
- theOne
- WmFingBuckley
- globalWarring
- westboroPatriot
- blueEyedBlueState
- justWar

(talk radio shoutouts)
- HanFan
- rushBot
- BeckGrrl
- blackAvenger

How bout Anncoultergeist?

Straya

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Straya
Has anyone else noticed that they can't spell? I know there are some deliberate mistakes there done in some sort of childish fit of pique but the spelling and grammar on there is horrendous and I wonder why that is.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
I've got a gmail address I can get a account with. What is your preference for a name?
i'm kinda liking the WmFingBuckley - it says "fire in the belly" in a folksy joe lieberman blue dog kinda way