Quantcast

My cat likes her xmas presents :D

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Because I'll be with my parents this weekend I figured Gravey could have her presents early...

She got an over the door hangy string bouncy thing
She got a new feather..
She got a pack of rawhide chew toys usually designated for little doggsies

hahahah - and she loves em!

Just had to share that my cat is 100% odd at this point...she even enjoys the car rides to canada every weekend. :rolleyes:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
my kitties stocking is full. they are getting a new hanging toy, some treats and a mouse on a string. we got some sleet and snow so they havent been able to go out side. they are going stir crazy and i can't get the concept that santa only comes to good kitties across to them. i guess i'll have to give them their presents anyways.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
GF has a new cat... one of those maincoons... its a monster kitty. It thinks its a normal cat too... many times I have woken up only to find that the cat is sleeping ON me and DAMN the thing is heavy. NOTE: this big ass cat still has its claws and OMG, they are long and sharp as fahk... I'd hate to be a mouse in her apt.

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
golgiaparatus said:
GF has a new cat... one of those maincoons... its a monster kitty. It thinks its a normal cat too... many times I have woken up only to find that the cat is sleeping ON me and DAMN the thing is heavy. NOTE: this big ass cat still has its claws and OMG, they are long and sharp as fahk... I'd hate to be a mouse in her apt.
hahaha - my mom has a cat that we "think" is a cross between the momma kitty (bluebell who was 15 pounds) and a maincoon monster.

He's 36lbs at this point, and its not all fat - though he's pretty darned fat too. :dead: He brings down big animals but has a little tiny squeaky voice. We think his balls got snipped a little young. :p

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
golgiaparatus said:
i am the proud owner of a maine coon. his name is mike and he is huge. he likes to sleep on my pillow, wrapped around my head. i wake up suffocating on fluff - and talk about some nasty hairballs...he has no fear either - he once took a piece of chicken out of my mom's mouth literally.

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
What I can't get over are these things - a natural evolution of cats in the last 100 years - and you have to bathe them like a person cuz they sweat and stuff...

ewww

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
Jr_Bullit said:
What I can't get over are these things - a natural evolution of cats in the last 100 years - and you have to bathe them like a person cuz they sweat and stuff...

ewww
at least you don;t have brush him. And flees won;t be a problem to. I geuss.

This cat has a permanent makeup.. just like people can have. :p

Better give him a winter jacket, because it's gonna be cold for him outside.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bigginsis said:
i am the proud owner of a maine coon. his name is mike and he is huge. he likes to sleep on my pillow, wrapped around my head. i wake up suffocating on fluff - and talk about some nasty hairballs...he has no fear either - he once took a piece of chicken out of my mom's mouth literally.
Maybe your cats mom had sex with an Amazon Boa.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bigginsis said:
i wondered what those things were...i've just been running over them....they count for 5 points.
If you are able to get one with a goat inside of it they're 10 points.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
My dog likes toilet paper tubes. She can hear when you get to the end of one and won't leave you alone until you give it to her. Cheap toys rock.