Quantcast

My Cat Passed away today.....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
She was 18 years old and I had her since she was a kitten. She was the sweetest Cat you could ever meet. I loved her dearly. I will miss her very much. Goodbye Raisa Queen! Raisa.jpg

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Cue the cat-quadricopter video in 3, 2, 1...

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
My cat died probably 10 years ago of old age but one of my parrots occasionally calls for him and/or says, "Ralph's a good kitty." I usually tell him, "Ralph's a dead kitty," but he just ignores me.

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
18years is a long run! Sorry for your loss. Our cat is like a family member, it's a bit mental.

Post on reddit for instant karma.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Man that sucks. My wife and I have an awesome cat. We adopted her as a kitten and she is so chill. Personally, I think most people that don't like cats just haven't experienced a good one.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Yeah, we have a cat we found as a kitten under our house in New Orleans. Kid named him Backpack of all things (who knows what goes through a 7 year old's mind? He (the cat) is a treasured family member. Almost more so than the now 17 year old.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
Personally, I think most people that don't like cats just haven't experienced a good one.
I think you're probably right. I didn't really like cats until we had to keep my sister-in-law's cat for a couple years. He was a pretty good little guy and we almost got one of our own after that.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My grandfather hated cats. Some Irish superstition chit. Well anyways he used to sleep on the porch and the neighbors cat Suzie would hop porches and sleep on my grandfather while he was sleeping. My grandpa cried when Suzie died.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
sorry to hear man, im not much of a cat person but i get the attachement to pets. had my dog all of my memorable life, cant even think about losing her.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Man, that sucks - sorry for your loss. I sincerely hope my black death dealer makes it 18 years, as he is by far my daughter's best friend...Seriously, the two are practically inseperable

Raisa's Brother is also a death dealer. He is glad to report doing well.