Quantcast

My Chase 4

SuperBad

Chimp
Feb 27, 2006
Here is my new ride. I love it, the bike is incredibly stiff. It has a Cannondale Lefty DLR2 with 110mm travel, and Magura louise FR brakes, otherwise the bike is stock. Cannondale did a great job with this singlespeed frame.

SuperBad

Chimp
Feb 27, 2006
fuzzynutz said:
How much does a lefty fork weigh? Does it perform well jumping?
It weighs a little less than 4 pounds. It is alot lighter than the dirt jam comp..what a POS that thing is. I had considered a pike coil, but I am glad I went with the lefty.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I'm not sure about the lefty but other than that it looks sick. If it works for you more power to ya. Nice ride.

SuperBad

Chimp
Feb 27, 2006
SirChomps-a-Lot said:
Sick.

I bet it's a pain in the ass at the skatepark. You must have a grom ask you about the lefty every 30 seconds.
I haven't taken it to the local skatepark. No bikes allowed. I prefer dirt to concrete anyway. It is a tiny bit more forgiving. The lefty rides very nice. I haven't jumped the bike yet, hopefully this weekend. Just got it finished the other day.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
SuperBad said:
.... No bikes allowed....
what kinda bs is that...o well...enjoy the chase...i looooooooove mine...i dont wanna jack ur thread or anything but if u look at the bottom of page 3 on the frame size thread u can see mine

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
The lefty fork is totally punk rock.

"Hey man, you can't throw barspins with that. . . Don't you want to be hip and fit in with all the cool kids?"

"Screw you. I do what I want!"

Nice bike, though. It looks pretty damned awesome.

SuperBad

Chimp
Feb 27, 2006
I will measure the fork in the morning and let you know. The fork is super stiff. Try one and you will be very suprised.