Quantcast

My Co-worker has TB

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
And has been quarantined by the Health Dept. Its in his bone though, not his lungs. I am awaiting news on whether or not I have to go get tested. I've been coughing a lot lately. I have to admit I wouldn't cry if the Health Dept. told me not to come into work for a couple of weeks. Is that short sighted and overly lazy of me?

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I am assuming you are making a reference to some obscure movie quote. It is in your best interest to not correct me if I am wrong.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
laura said:
I am assuming you are making a reference to some obscure movie quote. It is in your best interest to not correct me if I am wrong.
Given his posting history, I think that's pretty naive of you to assume.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
binary visions said:
Gosh, and just when you think someone is starting to know you. That's the last straw, I'm quitting the monkey. I'm out.:wave:

;)

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
binary visions said:

I'm not farmiliar with his e-persona, there are certain posters that I seem to miss every time they say something.

As far as the TB is concerned, it can be treated with antibiotics so I am not sweating it too bad. Unless its one of those new strains of incurable TB. If thats the case, I'll be steamed.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
laura said:
I'm not farmiliar with his e-persona, there are certain posters that I seem to miss every time they say something.
Polandspring88 said:
Yea, choke her out first. Then you could dress her as a dolphin and have passionate dolphin sex if you so pleased.
Does that clarify a little bit?