Quantcast

My college career is half over

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
I just realized that I've now completed 2 years of college. Weird. I wish it could last longer. Those last 2 years went by way too fast. :(

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I miss college, a whole bunch. I kind of like not being hungover 6 hours a day but having actual seasons that have nothing to do with the weather was nice. I could really go for a summer break even if that means working on a roofing crew for the summer.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Give me a break. You can live the college lifestyle, no responsibility and party every night, for as long as you want. Hell, you can live the college lifestyle without going to college.

All you need to do is choose...

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
Dex, are you in Boulder? My bro just graduated. I wish that I had gone to CU. Place rocks. If you go by years, I was half way done about 4 years ago! But I am now set to graduate in December.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
oh man, I just graduated about 7 months ago. All I can say is spread sheets and numbers have become my best friends as of lately. Enjoy the last 2 years as much as possible because soon you too will learn the pain of spread sheets and numbers. 9-5 sucks balls.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Repack said:
Dex, are you in Boulder? My bro just graduated. I wish that I had gone to CU. Place rocks.
Nah, I'm in Santa Barbara. However I visited Boulder for a week in September last year with some buddies, and I must say that the party scene is almost on par with UC Santa Barbara's. Boulder's a cool town. Hell, I was even born there, and my mom's whole family still lives there. :monkey: