Quantcast

My Completed Dreambike: VP-Free

wicked

Chimp
Nov 23, 2005
PNW Pride
I use her for everything, which is why she has a front derailleur.

The front tire is a Mobster, but it changes between that, a Minion ST, and Michelin16. The rear is and always will be a Michelin24. There is no better rear tire!

The only other things that are hard to see are: DTSwiss Hugi FR hub laced to a Mavic 721 in the rear; a Ringle hub laced to a 321 in the front; Kona Primo riser bars; Kona Primo stem; ODI lockons with Dangerboy endcaps, BMX-style; black Chris King headset; and RaceFace Evolve DH cranks.

The Kona Primo risers with Kona Primo stem is an unbelievable combination, just to let you all know... Kona makes some pretty nice bikes, but I have got to say that their components are even better regarding cockpit comfort and geometry on this bike.

I finally got her completely finished and I can't think of anything I would want to change, other than somehow reducing the rolling resistance. :dead:

Attachments

wicked

Chimp
Nov 23, 2005
PNW Pride
I wish I could post larger pictures, but I can't.

The 888s have flat crowns, low-speed compression adjustability (sleeve) and one green spring for my 200 lb. ass.

The bike comes in at a hefty 43.5 lb. (I think a lot of it is wheels and tires).

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
wicked said:
I wish I could post larger pictures, but I can't.

The 888s have flat crowns, low-speed compression adjustability (sleeve) and one green spring for my 200 lb. ass.

The bike comes in at a hefty 43.5 lb. (I think a lot of it is wheels and tires).
You can post larger pictures on www.imageshack.us