Quantcast

My contract is up...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
...and I will not renew.

Burly Corp has been very good to me, but the new upper management regime and I do not share the same vision for the company. They want outsourcing and better margins. I believe quality handholding is what made Burly Corp what it is today, and that is the cornerstone of any good business.

It's been a good run, but I need a change of scenery.

Consider this my resignation.

HR - please send a check for the balance 1,253 hours of vacation pay I have coming.

Best regards,

- H8R

J

JRB

Jeebus man - I couldn't believe when I heard that you had told Peggy and Susan that you were considering leaving. It was literally 15 minutes after you talked to them that Kizzi McFrizzi, the CEO, said that we should draft up your severance. I'm afraid that you won't have any vacation coming as part of our seperation package. Two reasons really. a.) We don't pay out vacation on terminations. b.) We outsourced Payroll and ADP trashed the file during conversion and we couldn't recover your data file. Sorry.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
stinkyboy said:
I don't think it's too early to consider this friday a waste...

:nonono:
Cheer up - being that I have resigned, I can be a total dick to everyone again. Hillarity will ensue.

:weee:

J

JRB

I hope you kept all the shirts with "Burly Corp" logos so you can get drunk at the bar and be abusive to women.