Quantcast

My credits vanished....

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
consider your self lucky.

hah.

EDIT: I lost 2,000 not to long ago...I suppose it happens...

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Strange...... somehow overnight I gained 2100 or so????
Checked the credit history thing and no one has donated any?
So WTF???????:huh::wtf::panic:
RM has gone communist - not only is the wealth being shared, members personal savings are now be disclosed to the general public. My curbside begging is no longer effective. :monkey:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
Karori, Poneke Te Ika-a-Maui
I'm distantly related to Mata Hari.
Only pimpin I'm gonna do with you is to stick you on a RM street corner and take all the credits you earn Beyotch! :p

Now git over there and start shakin dat ass fo credits! :banana:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
Karori, Poneke Te Ika-a-Maui
Yay, I'm not in the negatives anymore! I've always thought it was cool we have the same name, and you live in a place I want to visit someday.

:twitch: Are credits addictive?
heh heh well anytime ya wanna swing by your more than welcome. :D

New years day here and it's a stunning day.
Just went for a kayak out on the harbour, it's nice being able to launch out on just the other side of the road from my house.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
I may just need to go there sometime and stay a while, if I could. I'm out of school and dont want to go back to school right away, and want to travel. Looks like a good day for you. I want to kayak sometime. I just bike all the time and go backpacking...

I'll make a thread of some pics from today (new year's eve) so I dont completely hijack this thread...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
DRB took them all, quit his job and is currently touching himself on a tropical beach while looking at a picture of MMike in a tutu.