Quantcast

My Custom Morewood Izium

GPERKINS

Monkey
Jul 25, 2007
Timberlake
Got my Custom Morewood Izium today, Thanks to Richard for pulling some strings to get it to me for Christmas.

Cane Creek Double Barrel Rear shox

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Hate to tell you,

I got those rims, and they are going on those hubs/spokes for next season, in black though.

I like your set-up. :clapping:

Those wheels look flexy....kidding, those are awesome. Probably the only application of ti spokes that would probably work due to their diameter...bet they werent cheap, i know a set of ti spokes for one wheel of regular spokes run almost $100 cost

jvnixon

Turbo Monkey
May 14, 2006
SickLines.com
Those wheels look flexy....kidding, those are awesome. Probably the only application of ti spokes that would probably work due to their diameter...bet they werent cheap, i know a set of ti spokes for one wheel of regular spokes run almost $100 cost
i9 spokes are not ti.

deemax/823 are 23mm rims

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
so if we can ask what in the world is so special about the internals of those hubs. i mean honestly they cant really improve much upon the design they have now, and they already have the quickest engagement of any hub in the world. ohh and those are not 831's it states very clearly on the rim there deemaxes. sorry that would be the smart ass comming out in me.

all in all very hot looking bike bro, and i hope my new one looks as good.:clapping:

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
You will LOVE that bike. Mine was extremely similar and it has been the most fun bike I have ever ridden.

GPERKINS

Monkey
Jul 25, 2007
Timberlake
so if we can ask what in the world is so special about the internals of those hubs. i mean honestly they cant really improve much upon the design they have now, and they already have the quickest engagement of any hub in the world. ohh and those are not 831's it states very clearly on the rim there deemaxes. sorry that would be the smart ass comming out in me.

all in all very hot looking bike bro, and i hope my new one looks as good.:clapping:

like I said they were built for Cole Bangert and were a special edition

GPERKINS

Monkey
Jul 25, 2007
Timberlake
I'm not sure exactley sure what Industry 9 did for Cole with the wheels, all I know is that they are a special edition hub made for him a

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
lets see some pictures of you riding.... dosent have to be on that bike but just a bike in general... for a 15 y/o you must be pretty damn good to be riding that setup... or have rich parents.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Actully i whould really like to see pictures of all three of you guys riding. Dirt,Pink, and what ever this guys name is the one with the "only one in the world'' wheels. Dirt nvm i watched 1/4 of your vid. I just had a vision

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
Guys, lay back on the kid. He's really pumped about racing and this coming year he's got plans to get out and do some heavy traveling. Age doesn't matter, nor does skill level actually. He wants to become a good fast racer, and having a solid bike is part of that.

Don't even start about him being 15 and having a nice bike. Have any of you guys ever raced MX? It is sickening, 8 year olds having 6 different motorcycles, etc...

daisycutter

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2006
New York City
The kid is 15 and has a amazing bike. Besides a little bit of envy I am happy for the kid. The only issue for me is if he doesn't ride it. By the way Dee Max rims are really 823 rims with fewer holes drilled in them for the lower spoke count deemax rims require those 831s are really 823's.

GPERKINS

Monkey
Jul 25, 2007
Timberlake
Guys, lay back on the kid. He's really pumped about racing and this coming year he's got plans to get out and do some heavy traveling. Age doesn't matter, nor does skill level actually. He wants to become a good fast racer, and having a solid bike is part of that.

Don't even start about him being 15 and having a nice bike. Have any of you guys ever raced MX? It is sickening, 8 year olds having 6 different motorcycles, etc...
thanks mike

I agree with the MX, I have seen kids with trailers full of moto bikes, its crazy