Quantcast

My Custom Morewood Izium

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
About the wheels:
Those were built for Cole Bangert for National Champs (they were not done in time) so he rode the same I9's he had been on all season.
To anyone familiar with our company, the fact that the wheels were not done in time will not come as any surprise :busted:

The only differences between that wheelset and any other DH wheelset we build are the following:
3 Pawl (instead of 6 pawl), less drag for race wheels.
Ceramic bearings instead of steel. Everything else is the same as any other wheelset we build.

P.S. Rock on kid!! That's a sweet bike and don't be deterred by the jealous haters. Enjoy and good luck next season!! Give 'em hell!!
The only delay in your productions have to do with the beloved open door policy for locals and the large set of dirt jumps 100 feet from the door. :thumb:

wow, 38lbs.... SIIICK!!!

that thing is crazy, i love the color scheme!
nice choice with the suspension, that beast will probably lay pavement through rock gardens!

good luck with the '08 season over there!
i'm going to need some for myself just to get my rig running before Fontana!

if you ever get a chance, post pics of riding it!

WODIE

Monkey
Jul 14, 2007
Inman/Clemson, SC
have fun with pedal and brake jack!
Seriously? When was the last time you rode a course EVER and the only thing you were thinking at the bottom was man i wish my bike pedaled more efficiently or that i didnt have brake jack through that one berm? As far as i'm concerned its just a theory anyway..

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
have fun with pedal and brake jack!
in theory you're make some good points, but that Double Barrel will make that bike ride as well as anything out there. YOu shouldn't be on the brakes that much anyway:) That back end will be so flickable and light.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Seriously? When was the last time you rode a course EVER and the only thing you were thinking at the bottom was man i wish my bike pedaled more efficiently or that i didnt have brake jack through that one berm? As far as i'm concerned its just a theory anyway..
100% true. For me the only advantage of Virtuals is how they perform on the rough. My lapierre's fps2 system is just amazingly fast and if it wasn't for it's ability to outrun most bikes over rocks and roots iti wound't go for it but rather for a supreme dh.
I really don't understand ppl complaining about brake jack. You just need to learn how to break.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
but what about same hill? i like single pivot too, but i definitely see a few benefits of multi linkage setups on my sx trail. the one thing i love about single pivots is the rearward axle path.

Cave Dweller

Monkey
May 6, 2003
GPERKINS,

Those spokes are aluminum, not Ti, and the rim is a painted EX823 not a Deemax rim, you can tell from the black nipple inserts.

evolutionbike

Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
Baltimore
Did you even really want that bike in the first place.
You put a lot of time and effort into that bike.
I'm sorry to see you sell it.

1 Ride? Come on, thats weak.

DHRonSUNDAY

Chimp
Mar 10, 2005
So i dont post here a lot, but this i gotta put in my 2 cents. this is the kinda **** that just perplexes the hell out of me. you buy a brand new izimu many peoples dream bike with a build list only god can rival. must have spent probably a good 5-6 grand give or take probably from mommy and daddy none the less and you ride the damn thing once and then sell it cause you need money for a car? i can understand after a full season or two of racing or an injury but one ride? this just kills me as a die hard biker and racer that in my mind is just disrespects that bike. whoever buys it is gonna get a good deal cause its brand new but i hope this kid learned his lesson, but probably not cause his parents bought the thing and even if he did pay for it he made a 6 grand mistake.

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
wow, one ride on it since CHRISTMAS?! Its April now, how could you possibly sit around and stare at that work of art and only ride it once?
insane...
and you're on a "Pro Team"?