Quantcast

My Dad finally got me an account...

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
seriously now guys...i think he's getting a big head ;) we just got back from a post-christmas reunion and he was telling our relatives how rich he was on RM :rolleyes:
he asked me if he could post when he got home but i told him he'd have to wait until tomorrow because it's bedtime. crap, now the kid is hooked!
oh well, i think we're heading to a sweet outdoor skatepark this week so i'll be sure to show him how to post pics.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
I remember you showing us this pic a while back and me thinking 'holy sh... um I mean holy wow!' This kid is crazy.

Gotta watch my language now I guess....

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
At least he rides his bike better than his dad!
no kidding. not sure if i mentioned it or not but we were on one of our street rides last week and i was sizing up an old stairgap i used to hit but haven't done in a while because of my shoulder. i kept taking practice speed runs up to it and stopping and in between each of my attempts he'd ride down it to kill the time. i think he got tired of my multiple wuss runs and called me on it. "dad..quit being such a chicken and hit it! bwack..bwack..bwack...." i couldn't back down after that, especially since he did it in front of a bunch of college kids walking by :busted:

Trilliamiano

Monkey
Oct 7, 2007
Boone, NC
haha, priceless pic manimal. Wolf Was my first experience at a MTB race and it was a blast. You couldn't help but get you cheer-face on if you were standing below that step down

Trilliamiano

Monkey
Oct 7, 2007
Boone, NC
haha, actually upon further review of the facial expression I think I was actually in the middle of an ear-piercing, high pitched, Iron Maiden style metal falsetto yell.