Quantcast

My Dad finally got me an account...

Lil Manimal

Chimp
Dec 23, 2007
Second Grade
My dad said that some people were wanting me to get an account so that I could chat and stuff sometimes. He says that he has to be here when I'm on here and that he will type for me if there is a lot to say.

I like reading all of the cool things you say about my pics and videos and I REALLY like riding and showing off for the girls. :D Umm, I guess that's all I have to say for now, I just wanted to say Hi and thanks.

oh yeah...and I got a sweet airsoft gun for christmas!!!

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
Welcome!

It's much easier to rob the local liquor store if you take the orange safety-cap off the end of the barrel...

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
Welcome Noah!!! We really enjoy reading about your bike adventures. I have two boys but they are a lot older than you. One of them won't ride a mountain bike any more because I laughed at him when he did a super man into the mud once.

Tell your dad that you need to practice your keyboard skills, that's a really important skill to have. They are teaching you at school right?

geargrrl

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Dude!
Welcome to RM.

I'm considered the "nice guy" here.

Neato Kalashnikov. (Kalashnisoft?)

WARNING: HISTORY LESSON BELOW

Did you know that is the most prolific firearm in the world? It was invented as an answer to the German Sturmgewehr 44 they used in World War II. The Russians wanted an automatic weapon with similar range and power, but that could withstand the terrible conditions of the Russian front.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ak-47

jsh191

Monkey
Nov 16, 2006
birdsboro, pa
first off...welcome lil manimal. little ripper indeed.

second... lord opie needs to show some respect for a classic, and properly quote it.

"You'll put your eye out with that thing!" ~ A Christmas Story
wrong.

it's...."You'll shoot your eye out, kid." or, "You'll shoot your eye out."

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Welcome Lil Manimal to da Monkey.

After reading about your biking adventures and watching your videos it's nice to have you posting here.

Great gun! I have one myself and it's a lot of fun.

Welcome again!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i'm finally getting around to looking at the christmas morning pics. this one could take up a novel in explanation.

my youngest on her new bike wearing a barbie island princess peacock dress w/ noah looking all fundamentalist-like in the corner.

oh and deadatbirth, it's a good army classic airsoft, although i need to get him a different magazine because this one only holds about 50 bb's.....in other words, he's out in about 30 seconds.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
i'm finally getting around to looking at the christmas morning pics. this one could take up a novel in explanation.

my youngest on her new bike wearing a barbie island princess peacock dress w/ noah looking all fundamentalist-like in the corner.

oh and deadatbirth, it's a good army classic airsoft, although i need to get him a different magazine because this one only holds about 50 bb's.....in other words, he's out in about 30 seconds.
What is really messed up is that only male peacocks have the big feathers.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Awesome AK-47s!

I have the same airsoft gun! Mine shoots about 415fps. Just under the maximum allowed for competitive games. I havent played in a game in almost 2 years now. I should start again.

Anyways, you are awesome and keep riding man! You are an inspiration to a lot of people on here and my future kids to come =]

EDIT - Manimal, pick up a high-cap magazine. Possibly even the dual magazine clip so he can have 2 high caps. It makes a awesome difference. Being able to hold 1,200 rounds. Are you guys using the bio-bb's? Little more expensive, but good for the environment blah blah blah.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country

Your paint is so noisy.