Quantcast

My DH world champ wife-gave birth like a champ!

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
My chick is bad ass!
Last night at 6:30pm, she gave birth to our first baby girl. We have been together since 1993 so this baby has been a long time in the making! ha

Grace Donovan Glaspell is 7lb 14 oz. Leigh did the birth drug free and is a bad ass. All is well here now we are at home chillin and trying to find the manual on how to take care of a kid!!! We are 2 knuckleheads ourselves so should be fun. Leigh is just glad Grace is out, she was going mental being fat and out of shape...she can not wait to start training for the sea otter-too bad I won't let her race ever again.

A few pics for those into baby shots, I never was into baby pics (they all look the same) but, things change. ha.
http://www.leighdonovan.com/IMG_7548.jpg

http://www.leighdonovan.com/IMG_7571.jpg

http://www.leighdonovan.com/IMG_7573.jpg

Later
Stikpoppa
(for you haters out there, be kind, my kid is readin this :p )

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Stik - CONGRATULATIONS MAN! :thumb:

Good to hear all is well - my old roomate from Penn State just had his first baby girl too.

Tell Leigh not to stress - she'll be kicking ass soon enough!

Peace and Love bro.

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
stiksandstones said:
My chick is bad ass!
Last night at 6:30pm, she gave birth to our first baby girl. We have been together since 1993 so this baby has been a long time in the making! ha

Grace Donovan Glaspell is 7lb 14 oz...
WOW!! Congrats!
I have been wondering about Leigh and the baby. We raced a Super D race last year and I remember her saying she would not be racing/at the upcoming races because she was starting a family.
Very cool!!
What a beautiful child. :)

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Congrats you guys! Leigh is one tough chick! In that first picture, Grace really looks a lot like both of you!

She better be smooth on a bike with a name like Grace. Wish you guys the best and hope you get some sleep!

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
cool a little stick'et

way to join the club!

you will have lots of

fun.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Cute little monkey you have there!

Congratulations.

Take more pics than you think you should, then take more. You'll want them later.

:thumb:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Congrats bro...just you wait....that little girl is gonna have you so wrapped. During the first year all you'll hear is "Momma!" But after that, get ready to have a sweet, shiny eyed porcelein doll strapped to your leg begging "Daddy...Noooooo!" anytime you try to get more than 10 feet from her.
oh...and at 10-11 months old they can do this!

DHperu

Monkey
Apr 14, 2005
congrats stikman and leigh..you have no idea what you guys have got yourselves into! but i guess your both mature adults hahaha...just kidding

enjoy your daughter! she's gonna grow up in no time..my little cousins are 5 and 6 years old and it was like only a week ago they couldn't even speak

Sgt Brown

Monkey
Feb 19, 2002
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Baby Stik... Hopefully she gets Leigh’s skills and your metabolism...lol.. That'd be one fast skinny chick!.. Get her on a 50cc ASAP......

Congrats You two...

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Thanks everyone, very, very much appreciated.
first night at home sucked ass...considering how much I love sleep, this is going to be wicked-haha.
I still do not know how my kid looks like a chinese dude??? ;-)

Thanks again everyone, I made this into a PDF file and saved for Leigh, she was psyched.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
congrats you guys.. leigh I hope you have a speed recovery!!!!
she is beautiful!!! did you get her a bike yet????