Quantcast

My diabloween trip - pics/write-up.

Tiresnag

Chimp
Sep 5, 2004
BRONX, NY
Im finally home. partied hard friday to saturday. arrived at creek with a headache. the lift was not running cause of high winds and no power. the jumps where the contest was going to be held were wasted + a 35 minute hike up. so instead, the contest was held at phantom drop on the bottom of the mountain.

picky's - all the pics can be found on my gallery - http://www.pbase.com/dirtrock/diabloween_2006

the beer team - high fives and keg pumping in mid-air!

sick table

i usualy dont produce a pic like this. its rare.

whip

i dunno

I like tables

moose dude could'nt see a thing and still hit the drop - no pic cause i could'nt believe what i was seeing and after he landed, he came right at me (he could'nt see a thing) so i had to get out of the way.

that hat is sooooo orange...super shwag throw-off, including POS used 5th element shock, x-9 front shifters, XS female jersey (going to the purple K.G. alien drag qween), boxxer manuals, boxxer springs, bottom brackets, e-13 chain guide bolts and I grabbed a wicked dakine hat. best costume went to the moose - he got a e-13 chain guide. beer duo both got 2007 season passes. they also through out a sram x-o derialer, custom diablo saddles, sram cassets, avid juicy 7, (more of a giveaway then a toss) and t-shirts...the best thing i like about diablo contests is that everyone comes home with something...

my pack all packed up.

winner got a big chunk of wood and $500

Alex on the left, Me in center (rocking the wicked dakine hat), and igor on the right.