Quantcast

My Doctor

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I have a new doctor and there is a problem. First problem is "SHE" isn't "HE" Second problem, she's only in her late 20s Third problem is she's really very hot. Now I've been around the block a few times and know when somebody is good at their job and when they're just going through the motions. This particular doctor attempts to be thorough and answer any questions but lacks the knowlege of a more senior and....well more male practitioner. For example. I needed a annual medical exam last week. I made the appointment and followed all the pre-exam fasting and other crap. I go from the big waiting room to the little waiting room and I'm told to put the sheet with tails on.\ In comes the doctor and not two minutes into the exam she tells me, "You need to stop masturbating" I'm a little taken back and ask her "WHY?" She says "Because I'm trying to examine you"

cneums

Monkey
Jul 9, 2009
Maryland, USA
i followed that for about 2/3 of the way through, albeit with some questions. then your brain must have imploded, cause you completely hit a wall.

perhaps this will help.

burly50

Where the hell is everyone?
May 13, 2006
Westtown, NY
So, if it was a more experienced, male doctor, the fact that you were masturbating in his office would be a non issue for you? Hmm, very interesting.:weee:

Last edited: