Quantcast

My dream will come true in about 10 hours!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
My friend won tickets to go to a meet and greet with Audioslave and see the show at the Warfield which is a kick ass venue!!! It was a fight for a week with her husband who couldn't even tell you what two bands form audioslave he was just worried one of em was gonna steal her away from him...anyway, justice has been prevailed here and I'm gonna get to meet CHRIS CORNELL!!! They said no cameras, but I'm gonna sneak mine in...this moment needs to be documented!!! YAYYYYYY!!!!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Ahhhhhahahahhaa.

DH Girlie meets CC and promptly gets arrested for taking bootleg pictures and her camera is confiscated and CC thinks she is some sort of stalker lunatic so he gets a restraining order...............

:D

-S.S.-

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
dh girlie said:
I have willed his shirt off at a few shows, and he seems to be void of excessive body hayer...but trust me...he could be covered with hayer like sasquatch and still be hotter that 99.9% of all guys on the face of the planet. :heart:

Hair?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
I have willed his shirt off at a few shows, and he seems to be void of excessive body hayer...but trust me...he could be covered with hayer like sasquatch and still be hotter that 99.9% of all guys on the face of the planet. :heart:
Hotter that this?

Mocha

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Vancouver Island
HAHA...I knew this was about Chris Cornell before I even opened the thread. Have fun!!!!!! I'll be checking back tomorrow for a full report.

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
dh girlie said:
My friend won tickets to go to a meet and greet with Audioslave and see the show at the Warfield which is a kick ass venue!!! It was a fight for a week with her husband who couldn't even tell you what two bands form audioslave he was just worried one of em was gonna steal her away from him...anyway, justice has been prevailed here and I'm gonna get to meet CHRIS CORNELL!!! They said no cameras, but I'm gonna sneak mine in...this moment needs to be documented!!! YAYYYYYY!!!!

After you get done drooling over Chris, say hey to Tim and talk some biking with him. He's a kick ass mountain biker. I'll see if I can find the file of him dropping in on this one spot at a ride we did in Santiago Oaks a while back.

Edit:

Here it is.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
llkoolkeg said:
She won't have any on to throw "just in case"... and as a result, the collars of her socks will be dampened within 30 seconds of meeting him! :D
:dead:

Now, see, here I was just reading this inane thread to pass the time and you had to go and say that. Now I gotta go rinse the vomit taste out of my mouth.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
oh never mind.. for a minute i thought you were coming to Brooklyn in 10 hrs to meet me... a dream come true!!!!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
SkaredShtles said:
Hey - it was LLKK that took it into the gutter. Don't go lumping the rest of us in..... :mad:

-S.S.-
No. it's ok. She's right.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
So dh G....

Did you latch onto poor Mr. Cornell like a hungry starfish?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco said:
Jail??? Hung over??? Where in blazes is she???

Very hung over...very tired...only two hours of sleep :dead: but goddamn it was HELLA worth it!!!! We got to git on the tour bus with the other people that won the contest and party and listen to the new cd which sounded AWESOME...the only ones that came on the bus were Tom Morello and the drummer who was kinda a dick, but I'm sure they don't like to do those things, but oh well...he's not even hot but he is a good drummer. They were AWESOME...we were up super close and Chris Cornell is the dreamiest babe EVER...he looked HOT in his wife beater! mmmmm...Chris Cornell in a wife beater.... :love: It was fun till some dude licked my arm in this bar we went to after! GROSS!