Quantcast

My dream will come true in about 10 hours!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
narlus said:
well she's a public worker, right? so that means she either took her 16th sick day of the year, or she's coming in at 11:00 PDT.
I have to be here at 7 am...sucks big time...I could not call in cuz I had to be straight up with my boss cuz it was a last minute thing...plus I feel like an ass calling in sick and lying to him cuz he's a cool boss...I've only taken two sick days for bottle flu...both after seein social d...yeah yeah...I know....they aren't obscure enough for you...:D

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Listening to Badmotorfinger right now.

Matt Cameron is on f8cking point on this record.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
H8R said:
Listening to Badmotorfinger right now.

Matt Cameron is on f8cking point on this record.
They did some rage and sg songs...I was really surprised how good they sounded together on those...awesome show...I can't wait for the cd to come out and hopefully they'll come around again...did I mention how dreamy Chris Cornell is? :love: Tom Morello ain't nuthin to shake a stick at either...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
H8R said:
Clear heels?

Sweet.
There was some girl at the bar the other night with 5+ inch clear heels (no platforms, just a huge heel), that had, I kid you not, multicolored blinking LEDs in the heel.

You know, like the kid's sneakers that light up when you take a step? Except in 3 different colors, and in hooker heels.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
binary visions said:
There was some girl at the bar the other night with 5+ inch clear heels (no platforms, just a huge heel), that had, I kid you not, multicolored blinking LEDs in the heel.

You know, like the kid's sneakers that light up when you take a step? Except in 3 different colors, and in hooker heels.
Wow...those would be great Vegas shoes...I have some with the clear heel that are like 5 inches tall...theres like an inch under the ball of the foot...but they have disco ball straps...those are swanky, but man they KILL my feet!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
binary visions said:

I want to see blinking lights and gold fish in some heels. And lava lamp stuff.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
No...I have perfected my walking-in-hooker-shoes-even-while-buzzed skills... :D
Said skills were honed on the mean streets of Milpitas...

:blah:

J

JRB

derekpearson said:
haha your welcome :redX:

WTF??? Is that a spider, just for Lisa??? hahahaha

Lisa - dude - I sooooo want your bod.

CC - OK

Lisa - uhm - fvkk that. You have a goddamm spider on your shirt. Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

Edit - yeah, it's a beatle. But, if it were a spider, that would be funny.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
WTF??? Is that a spider, just for Lisa??? hahahaha

Lisa - dude - I sooooo want your bod.

CC - OK

Lisa - uhm - fvkk that. You have a goddamm spider on your shirt. Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

Edit - yeah, it's a beatle. But, if it were a spider, that would be funny.
More like this:

Lisa - "Dude - I sooooo want your bod!!"

CC - "Who the f*ck are you?? How the hell did you get back here??!"

Lisa - "Dude - did you here me??? I said I sooooo want your bod!! Hold still you fine-ass motherf*cker!"

CC - "AAGHHUUGH - eww - I just threw up in my mouth!

Lisa - "uhm - fvkk that. You have a goddamm spider on your shirt. Take your shirt off and put on this ball gag, NOW!!"

CC - "SECURITY!!! HELP!!!!!!"

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Rip said:
Both sides are linked together it's like a hearing aid that dulls down alot of the sound instead of making it stand out.
It's an in-ear monitor. Instead of blaring loud wedges and sidefills on stage, you have a full mix in these.

Kinda like an earplug and headphone combined.