Quantcast

My Drop Line

Ice Bullit

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
Seattle, WA
It has two drops in it, both aprox. 7-8ft . The first one you hit at rolling speed and the second one you hit a small gap. Should be able to hit it tomarrow or sometime this weekend - I can hardly wait :D

Drop #1

Ice Bullit

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
Seattle, WA
Its in Mountlake Terrace at the creek near my house just down the street :) PM me if you want to come on down some time.

We are still working on the run out for the second drop but even now there is like 30 ft of run out its just hard to tell in the pictures.

Ice Bullit

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
Seattle, WA
Well,

I went off the first one today and I ended up shinning my self :rolleyes:

I knew it was not good even before I looked at it, and when I did it was pretty bad. I took a drive to the local clinic and thew sewed it up with 4 stiches and it was about a 1/4" deep gash :eek:

I should be ready to go in two weeks :( but I still might be able to ride before then depending on how fast it heals :)

Iain

Chimp
Mar 8, 2003
that's kinda rough....hehe

where were your shin guards?

Its ok though...it will give you a chance to work on the landings a bit. That first one looks a bit soft to me.

just remember "scars are just tattos with better stories"

Ice Bullit

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
Seattle, WA
I was wearing my pads, the top of the pedal grabbed my left pad and raised it while the bottom of the pedal inflicted the carnage. I was wearing those kind that fit underneath your pants, they don't work so well for pedals I geuss :dead:

frizanko

Monkey
Jan 29, 2004
Bend, OR
I did the same thing a year or so back and jacked my tattoo.. So now right in the middle of my socked out calf, that took 14 hrs under the the tattoo gun i have a nice big scar... I never ride with out shin guards anymore....

Ice Bullit

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
Seattle, WA
Sure, if you dont mind digging while I supervise :devil: because my shin is all up and busted :rolleyes: but ya PM me and I will give you my street number and we can pick a day to do it.

jeepmauler

Monkey
Mar 9, 2004
Lynnwood
I'll throw some dirt for ya!! Can't doit fer too long but can do some.Gotta work both days this weekend,so maybe after work in the evening.Thanks,I'll send ya a message:)

Ice Bullit

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
Seattle, WA
Originally posted by Sven tha Viking
hey man, this is the guy that brough jeepmauler and the other kid with the two stinky primos. drops look good, hope your shin is healing.

simon
Ya man the very one :D

That was fun having them over to drop, they where super cool.

FlashBullit

Monkey
Dec 19, 2003
i would be carful on that drop it has bad luck for i hit my balls to hard when trying to stop (after i landed) when i lock up my front( oh no ) my seat hit me ( you how where) and ouch but i did get hurt to where it bleed but i all most passed out. wow that hurt.

FlashBullit

Monkey
Dec 19, 2003
Originally posted by Sven tha Viking
hey man, this is the guy that brough jeepmauler and the other kid with the two stinky primos. drops look good, hope your shin is healing.

simon
hey man this is the guy with the K2 brass monkey that was nice of you to bering them down and i think this sunday he can ride

Zippy357

Chimp
Dec 19, 2003
Mountlake Terrace WA
Yea we make do with what we have around here. not much but it's better than nothin.

It only took about 3-4 hours to build the whole line and it's actually pretty sweat.

If your interested, feel free to come and check it out.

Address: 237th pl sw MLT WA.:cool: