Quantcast

my encounter with a crazy roadraging woman.

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
3,294
0
spokane, WA
So im driving to the mall to pick up a jacket i bought for a dance i'm going to, simple enough right? Well, im driving in the far right lane, and there is a truck poking out a bit from the parking lane. The lady opens the door and leans out and looks back, towards me. I assume she is parking, so i proceed to go by her, but as i do she starts to pull out and she almost hits me. She yells something to the tune of "watch where youre going"... and i in turn respond back "fvck you!" So i continue several more blocks to the parking garage, and she follows me.

I go into the garage, and she follows. as i get to the ticket thing, i start to get scared. i proceed quite quickly throught the garage, to a place where i assume she wouldnt follow me. As i get out, she pulls up behind me, leans out her car and starts bitching me out. she says several things such as "have some respect for your elders... im gonna get you a ticket for that... blah blah blah", all that good stuff.

Scared off my ass, i nod politly and say ok... ok...ok. she then sits behind my car for like 5 minutes. i think she was writing down the licence plate #, but i thought she may do something crazier... so i wait... she leaves, and i hide my car in the bowels of the garage.

Why would someone pay parking fees just to bitch at a 16 year old kid? was i in the wrong? besides yelling "**** you"?
 

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
17,411
0
SF
dirtjumpP.1 said:
So im driving to the mall to pick up a jacket i bought for a dance i'm going to, simple enough right? Well, im driving in the far right lane, and there is a truck poking out a bit from the parking lane. The lady opens the door and leans out and looks back, towards me. I assume she is parking, so i proceed to go by her, but as i do she starts to pull out and she almost hits me. She yells something to the tune of "watch where youre going"... and i in turn respond back "fvck you!" So i continue several more blocks to the parking garage, and she follows me.

I go into the garage, and she follows. as i get to the ticket thing, i start to get scared. i proceed quite quickly throught the garage, to a place where i assume she wouldnt follow me. As i get out, she pulls up behind me, leans out her car and starts bitching me out. she says several things such as "have some respect for your elders... im gonna get you a ticket for that... blah blah blah", all that good stuff.

Scared off my ass, i nod politly and say ok... ok...ok. she then sits behind my car for like 5 minutes. i think she was writing down the licence plate #, but i thought she may do something crazier... so i wait... she leaves, and i hide my car in the bowels of the garage.

Why would someone pay parking fees just to bitch at a 16 year old kid? was i in the wrong? besides yelling "**** you"?
Too bad you weren't on a bike. You could have taken off her mirror and rode down an one-way street...
 

rpk1988

90210
Dec 6, 2004
2,791
0
Maryland
Haha. That sucks man. So I wonder what the lady did. Was she in the wrong by pulling out in front of you or what? Hmm.
 

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
10,681
0
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
If I recall my MV law (in NJ at least) if you had hit her in the side as she pulled out of the space, it would have technically been her fault for failing to yield to traffic. Of course, no fault insurance is a bitch in NJ...
 

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
2,835
4
Bomb City
Sounds to me like you're kind of a pvssy. You should have punched her in the throat until lottery tickets shot out of her ass.
 

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
3,294
0
spokane, WA
Potroast88 said:
Sounds to me like you're kind of a pvssy. You should have punched her in the throat until lottery tickets shot out of her ass.
me in a honda accord vs. bull dyke in a huge truck.... im not liking the odds
 

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
9,844
11
So Cal
I try not to resort to physical violence. Mental abuse is soooo much more fulfilling. you could have goten out acted a little crazy (not loony, yelling and such... more that dark quiet serial killer kinda crazy) listened to her then start saying things like, "You look nice tonight. Those are the same panties my mom wears... oooh, I can smell you... you smell nice... down there." Then you write her license plate number down and then start following her when she leaves. Pull up next to her at stop lights and leer at her. If you can, follow her all the way home, and act like you are writing down her address. Stuff like that. :D She'll think twice next time she decides to harass a poor innocent kid. :p

One of my fave revenge acts was against some dude who opened his door into mine. Left a frickin big ol dent in my door. Well, I happened to have some super glue and some change in my car so I super glued pennies over every keyhole on every door on his car. I only wish I could have seen his face.
 

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
17,411
0
SF
One time I tapped the window of a car making a right turn into me. The driver actually followed me and started making "assault" comments (that I assaulted them, not they were going to assault me). I remember playing some turn around games, when finally after watching her passenger get on the cell phone, I rode behind my office building.

I felt a little weird running away, and I suppose they must have felt stupid as well. But incidents like that never make me feel good no matter how they turn out, just raw and confused..
 

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
9,889
0
Shut up and Ride
haha. I could see her later tell her friends how she scared
the crap out of this little chicken **** kid

.....tell us the truth, you peed your pants, right?
 

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
2,435
0
Los Osos
Oh man, many BMXers I uh "know" have solved that problem by simply screaming odscenities or with a quick peg chink into door/bumper. Then the mandatory get away. BMX>morality, however karma=a bitch. Have fun out there, ride at night, without lights, while wearing black clothing.
 

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
3,294
0
spokane, WA
douglas said:
haha. I could see her later tell her friends how she scared
the crap out of this little chicken **** kid

.....tell us the truth, you peed your pants, right?
maybe just a little
 

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
SkaredShtles said:
Get some stones, Junior! :mad:
Yeah, go the other extreme. Throw your friggin spare thru her wind shield and follow it thru said wind shield and pummel her into a pile of bloody pulp. Then take a dump in said pile of bloody pulp. When the cops show up claim self defense and you "felt" threatened. You're the victim of modern day technology - all those violent video games, TV shows, and our President. It's justifiable preemptive violence! Hedge that bull dyke from ass-raping you that night when you sleep. :sneaky:
 

SkaredShtles

I love NEWCASTLE and will ONLY drink NEWCASTLE!!!!
Sep 21, 2003
50,847
4,196
In a van.... down by the river
Pau11y said:
Yeah, go the other extreme. Throw your friggin spare thru her wind shield and follow it thru said wind shield and pummel her into a pile of bloody pulp. Then take a dump in said pile of bloody pulp. When the cops show up claim self defense and you "felt" threatened. You're the victim of modern day technology - all those violent video games, TV shows, and our President. It's justifiable preemptive violence! Hedge that bull dyke from ass-raping you that night when you sleep. :sneaky:
Nice! :thumb:

It appears as if your conversion to the Dark Side is nearly complete........
 

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
1,453
0
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
Pau11y said:
Yeah, go the other extreme. Throw your friggin spare thru her wind shield and follow it thru said wind shield and pummel her into a pile of bloody pulp. Then take a dump in said pile of bloody pulp. When the cops show up claim self defense and you "felt" threatened. You're the victim of modern day technology - all those violent video games, TV shows, and our President. It's justifiable preemptive violence! Hedge that bull dyke from ass-raping you that night when you sleep. :sneaky:

I like the way you think
 

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
2,334
0
Chatsworth
dirtjumpP.1 said:
maybe just a little
You should have just smiled, and said, yes, yes, I know, I'm really rude...I agree. And just when she calmed down a little bit, you would go...excuse me ma'am, and when she turns around, smile and give her the "bird."
 

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
5,407
0
New England
Reminds me of something I saw the other day.

3 cars stopped in the middle of the block. The first van has its backup lights on and is obviously preparing to back into an open spot. The 2nd lady sitting inches away from her bumper looking very annoyed. And the third car inches away from the 2nd yelling swearing at the first two and constantly blowing her horn.

They were the only people on the street and could have easily just passed the person trying to park.

:rolleyes:
 

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
3,675
0
Colorado
You should have calmly gotten out of your car and exposed yourself. Then taken a dump on her bumper.