Quantcast

My face is reeaaaallly dry

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
So I just started new acne meds (yeah...shut up), crap called "Tazerac" in addition to the Benzaclin I was on (They got rid of the oral antibiotics, which is good), but it's making my face really dry I thinks.

Anyone have any good suggestions for non-comodegenic moisturizers? I heard Cetaphil was good...but it's expensive and only comes in a gigantic tub.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
hydrocortison cream works wonders, i have dry skin all over and have to lather this stuff on. if it can kill of my exhama in a few doses it will fix your face. i use it on my face and it makes it really smooth but shinney if you dont wipe id down 30 min after applying

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
blue said:
So I just started new acne meds (yeah...shut up), crap called "Tazerac" in addition to the Benzaclin I was on (They got rid of the oral antibiotics, which is good), but it's making my face really dry I thinks.

Anyone have any good suggestions for non-comodegenic moisturizers? I heard Cetaphil was good...but it's expensive and only comes in a gigantic tub.

Dude, get off tazerac, That **** is nasty. I used for a while, and it made my face raw as ****............

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
I know someone who was on one of those meds and it made him infertile for life....

MtnbikeMike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2004
The 909
blue said:

Just hope you don't have to use Accutane.... :dead:

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
ito said:
Yes, awesome stuff! I got on it early and never had anything more than the odd pimple all throughout high school.

The Ito
Nothing OTC ever seemed to work for me. I was on an oral antibiotic and Benzaclin, and that seemed to work fine and for the most part I was acne-free, but I moved, prescription ran out, so I've been without acne stuff for a couple months. I don't like the new dermy...Tazerac is evil stuff. Benzaclin is acidic, but not as bad as Tazerac. Tazerac seems to be eating my face. I've been on it for a week, but so far, no results have shown. Oh well...usually it takes a little while.