Quantcast

My Favorite Beer

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Hoegaarden

I love this stuff, only bad this is it's about 40 bucks a care. I found a store in Va while visiting my mom that had it for 30 a case so I bought three. I should be of for about a month :thumb:

If you like Belgium beer this is the best out there

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
great summer beer. there's a pub at the base of the north shore mountains that has this stuff on tap - the perfect post ride ritual - rounds of big ho's (the 2-pint hexagonal glasses).

Deyv

Deyvil
Mar 26, 2002
Montreal
Yeah Hoegaarden is good stuff but definately not the best Belgian beer out there but it is a great after ride beer, damn I would like one right now (And I have not even been riding).

For good Belgian beers try any of the Trapist beers: Chimay, Rochefort, Orval and Achel .... if you like dark, cloudy, strong stuff!

Enjoy!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Deyv said:
Yeah Hoegaarden is good stuff but definately not the best Belgian beer out there but it is a great after ride beer, damn I would like one right now (And I have not even been riding).

For good Belgian beers try any of the Trapist beers: Chimay, Rochefort, Orval and Achel .... if you like dark, cloudy, strong stuff!

Enjoy!
Chimay is my all-time favorite ale.... :drool:

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
Deyv said:

Enjoy!
hell ya. i'll repost a pic of a recent haul for emphasis:

i haven't tried any other trappist beers - how do they compare? i've been scouring the city for rochefort 10 - to no avail.